An Avengers Victory! The War Has Only Begun!

Start from the beginning

Pym got a little excited to hear this. "Yeah! We can do what James did! Then we'll really kick their butts!" He cried out, unable to contain his excitement.

Riri stared at the other children with a more serious expression. She knew that everyone was going to hear about this, or probably have through a feed in their rooms, and would indefinitely agree if James was as confident as he seemed to be. "I understand we need to stop them, and we will need to gather as many heroes as possible to do so, but are you confident we will be able to get enough people to join us?" She asked, sounding slightly unsure of the plan.

James looked at his teammate with a serious expression, slowly turning that into a gentle smile. "Of course I'm sure. Even if they don't join us directly, they'll at least fight against Hydra still for one reason or another." He assured her, sounding very sure of himself. "As for who exactly, I'm not sure yet...."

"I might have some ideas." Steve said, slightly interrupting James thought process. "Jarvis, activate the Avengers Candidate program." He then commanded the house's computer system, which shows several computer screens showing a map with several question marks pointing to specific spots all along the map. "We don't know all of them, but these seem to be a potentially good candidates to join the Avengers." He explained to everyone, who stared at it with amazement.

Deirdre soon glanced at Steve, intrigue in her eyes. "Mr. Rogers- erm.... Captain-"

"You can just call me Steve if that's what makes you more comfortable." He insisted to her.

"Right..... Steve.....I was wondering something......you mention something about a Red Skull before....who was he?" She finally asked.

Steve looked down at the ground for a moment before finally answering. "Red Skull....Johann Schmidt..... someone very similar to me but with his face being red....he was one of the most brilliant tactically villain I've ever fought....." He started off. "He was one of the ones that started Hydra back in World War 2, believing himself to be above everybody else with weapons like the Tesseract, or some other weapons from Asgard under his control. Even after the war he persisted.....until 2018....and no one ever saw him since...."

Meanwhile, hidden underground in a base, a masked figure stared down at Justin Hammer, who looked terrified for his own life. "You have failed me...." he said, his voice rather deep, but obviously very engaged.

Justin stumbled back before falling to the ground, whimpering with terror in his eyes. "I-it wasn't my fault! Those guys were a more effective team than anticipated and-"

"I do not want your excuses. I demand results, and you could not deliver..... give me one good reason I should not kill you right now....." the figure demanded to know while holding a blade tightly in his hands.

Hammer soon was able to finally say what he thought would save his skin. "B-BECAUSE I CAN STILL MAKE WEAPONS FOR YOU! O-OR SOLDIERS! IN FACT I HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND RIGHT NOW!" He blabbed out, unsure if it was even going to experience next.

Zemo was about to get his sword out to hit this insignificant human. However, the figure stopped him casually before he could. "Do tell....." he then said with intrigue. Though he was ready to kill this insignificant Tony Stark wannabe when ordered to. He had no morals against it, given not only his failure, but how he acted so pompous.

Justin Hammer sighed in relief when he was temporarily spared. He had one last chance to prove himself worthy to work with these individuals, and he refused to mess that up now. Not when he was so close to the finish line! He stands back up, dusts himself off, and readjusts his suit and glasses before walking to his office, the leaders of Hydra following close behind in case he tried to escape. "Alright, everything is not quite finished yet, BUT, one is getting finished, one I have to concept for, and one I am going to need some help with." Justin stated while grabbing hold of a remote.

"Get to the point already Hammer. I do not have time for such trivial matters you have." The masked figure stated rather bluntly, clearly just wanting to get to the point of all of this.

Upon request, the wealthy businessman pushed a button on his remote and showed everyone what appeared to look like an Iron Man armor, but without the helmet. "I call them my Iron Drones. With every advanced weapon known to man, and some to alien races, these bad boys are known to be able to destroy countless armies upon testing em out." He started out with a smirk. He saw the look on everyone else's faces and knew that he had their immediate attention. "My next project is my Avenger Bots. Each one with the weapons and combat abilities of the original Avengers members." Once again, Justin had their attention. "All I need is a power source for them and I am set.....the last thing I have is this." He then shows the group another set of what appeared to be the Avengers, but they looked more like Iron Man. "Behold, my Iron Avengers!.....at least they will be....when I get the parts for them." He boasted while seeing the looks on everyone's faces ... at least the faces he could see. "There will be many of them, but what I need is help from a machine that knows how each Avenger operates, and how to power them on."

Loki slowly steps up to the machines, specifically the Iron Avengers and studied each one carefully. Specifically, the one of Thor. As he checked it out, he saw that he used Thor's old armor for the bot, which to him, was perfect. "I may have an idea for where you can get something to power up your machines." He told him with a wicked smile. When everyone stared at the god of mischief, he couldn't help but smirk at everyone, hinting as to who it could be. But for now, he kept silent about it, having a plan to distract them so he could start thinking about where his plan could come to fruition.

(Editor's note: hiii another chapter whooooaaaaa. Posting as often as I can because I'm getting inspired recently. Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)