5. Oh look, a villain..

It had officially been 3 years since they had found out about what Quirk he had. It was a form of Telekinesis but in string form. Something like this,

 Something like this,

See?

It took a while for both of them ([M/N] mostly) to activate it. It was both fun and exhausting. But school was no better.

Izuku was basically outcasted and bullied because he didn't have an ability. What kind of logic was that? [M/N] thought they were just jealous because of their own shitty ass Quirks.

(They did look ugly though, can't blame them for being jealous...)

"Izuku!" [M/N] knocked on his door. "We have to get going!" [M/N] sighed.

"I'm almost- Ready!" Izuku opened the door with his uniform on and ready. [M/N] nodded and headed towards the table where both of their lunches were.

Inko paused when she saw them and smiled at them both. "Oh, hey boys! I packed your favorites!" She beamed.

[M/N] and Izuku smiled and hugged her as thanks before quickly walking out the door and sprinting to the crosswalk. They were about to cross when an explosion sounded a few streets away.

Izuku gasped as he caught a glimpse of a supervillain. He grinned as he turned to [M/N].

"We have to check that out!"

[M/N] sighed before shaking his head fondly. He rolled his eyes before agreeing. "Fine.." They ran in the direction of the fight and saw it.

"Woah..."

"Wow! A giant villain!"

"Get away!" The villain screeched

[M/N] sweatdropped. "Well, at least the heroes'll know where he is..." he chuckled. Izuku paid no attention as it was all about the fight happening.

"Who's fighting him?!" He smiled.

[M/N] took a close look before nudging him. "I think he's made out of wood.."

Izuku took a look too before gasping. "You're right, he is! It's Kamui Woods! That popular young Pro-Hero!"

"I think I know what you are, a fanboy!" A man smirked as he took a good look at Izuku. [M/N] noticed and smirked, he snickered before speaking up.

"This little fanboy here, is going to be a future hero!" [M/N] grinned. He swung an arm around Izuku's neck before continuing.

"And I'll be one of his biggest fans! Okay, fanboy?"

"Stop it..." The greenette blushed.

" The greenette blushed

The man laughed. While Izuku was blushing, looking away, he saw Kamui Woods performing his ultimate attack.

"Oh my god, look. He's performing his 'Preemptive Binding-"

"Show everyone what you got tree-man!"

[M/N] cheered.

"-Lacquered Chain Prison!"

Though the attack was interrupted.

By another Pro-Hero.

"Canyon Cannon!"

Everyone blinked. Before shock and confusion filled everyone.

"This day is my debut. Call me Mt.Lady, great to meet y'all!"

"It's her..." Soon she was followed by a bunch of photographers.

[M/N] blinked while Izuku was writing down in his notebook and muttering about the new hero.

"Damn..."

"I see you're taking notes! Are those for your hero journey?! Good luck, kid!"

Izuku beamed at him, "Thank you, sir!" He bowed.

[M/N] smiled.