The Body of Christ

[This chapter doesn't contain anything too bad. Some mentions of blood, cuts/scratches, and bruises. Hope you guys enjoy!]

"Hey." Lance smiled at Keith.

"What happened to you dude?" Pidge said as she offered a hand to Lance.

"I...I uh.." Lance looked around nervously as he took her hand and stood up.

"Do you..wanna come inside?" Keith rubbed the back of his neck as he stood there.

"Oh um...yeah sure." Lance blinked at the raven haired boy.

Keith lead the other two inside and raised a brow at Shiro who stood up. Shiro and Matt made their way over to the trio.

"You wanna shower and wash that blood off of you and warm up? I think Keith has some clothes that may fit you," Shiro said as he placed a gentle hand on Lance's shoulder.

Lance flinched away from Shiro and he looked down at his feet.

"Keith show him to the bathroom and get him some clothes," Shiro gestured to the stairs and stepped back.

Keith narrowed his eyes at Shiro who only raised a brow in return.

"Fine," Keith hissed at Shiro before offering his hand to Lance.

Lance looked up at Keith before looking back down at his hand. He reached out, slowly taking Keith's pale hand into his own. Keith lead Lance upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Do you want me to run a bath or would you prefer a shower?" Keith asked the Cuban male in front of him.

"A shower is fine," Lance mumbled.

"Ok," Keith reached into the shower and turned on the water. "Give it a few minutes to warm up. I'm going to try to find some clothes that'll fit you."

"Thanks," Lance said, barely above a whisper.

~

"What do you think happened?" Shiro asked as he sat on the couch.

"I'm not sure. His home life seems good, he probably has a good and loving girlfriend, and he's extremely smart and athletic," Keith replied as he stared at the TV in front of him.

"Well whatever it is, be nice to him. He seems shaken up."

"I know, I know." Keith took a sip from his water before setting the glass cup back down on the coffee table.

"Hey! You feeling better?" Shiro said as he noticed Lance coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, thank you," Lance said with a smile.

"You're still bleeding," Keith said noticing blood slowly dripping down Lance's hand.

"Oh..uh..sorry." Lance cradled his hand.

"Come on."

Keith stood up and gestured to Lance to follow him up to his room. Lance stepped into Keith's bedroom and looked around. The desk sitting against the wall next to his door had a laptop and several sketch books. The red walls were littered with posters from popular bands such as Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, as well as some K-Pop groups that Lance didn't recognize. His eyes stopped on the rainbow flag that hung above his desk before continuing to look around the room. Two small book shelves sat in the corner of the room which held manga on one shelf and one had framed photos. Keith's bed had red sheets and a black comforter and on the bed sat a red lion stuffed animal. The nightstand next to his bed had a couple drawers but on top of it sat a black lamp and a journal of some sort.