His lips pressed against mine so harshly, I felt like he punched my mouth his his own. I groaned into the kiss when I felt his hands roam my body, squeezing and touching every place they could.

He pulled my shirt off, and immediately unclasped my bra. It took him seconds to rip my his own shirt off and only a little bit longer to get his jeans and boxers off as well.

He stood there completely naked and attacked my upper body, focusing on my breasts.

He shoved me onto the bed, and I almost screamed when I felt his mouth close around my right nipple. He pinned my arms down at my side as he continued his assault. Breathless moans and whimpers were falling from my mouth at a ridiculous pace. I couldn't get them to stop.

His tongue would flip over it occasionally, making my back arch high off the mattress.

"You like that baby?" He whispers in my ear as he massages the breasts he just played with, using his hands. I felt like clay melting in his hands.

He attacks my neck with his lips as he pulls my jean shorts and panties down my legs. He throws them carelessly to the floor.

He takes no time to bring his fingers down to my heat. I gasp loudly as I feel his finger enter me.

"You feel the cold ring on my finger ever time I pump in and out of you?" He mumbles into my ear. I nod my head, no words being able to fall from my mouth.

"It's the ring you gave me." He pecks my lips. "I love you." He pecks my lips again.

His finger moves faster and faster and soon, he puts in another two. I feel all three of them, spreading me apart- making me walls stretch.

As soon as his fingers curl, I lose it. My body literally becomes jello. All I can do is lay there as he pumps through my high.

Before I can even begin to get my breathing back to normal, he brings his lips close to my ear again.

"I'm gonna show you just how much I love you in the way you asked..." I felt my stomach clench just at the though. Holy fuck. He was going to go all out.

He crawled down the bed, stopping once he got his head between my legs. He used his big hands to hold my thighs down and to keep my body from squirming. My hands rested in his hair, tugging and pulling as his lips dipped in and out of my folds.

His tongue swirled around my cli.t making me yelp in surprise. He looked up at me, blinking at me a few times. He repeated the same motion again making my eyes roll to the back of my head and a soft whimper leave my mouth as he watched me.

I didn't know if that's what encouraged him to be rougher, but I didn't mind it at all. His fingers entered me as he held one leg down with his free hand. His tongue lapped around and around. I was losing my mind. I couldn't focus on anything but the way he was making me feel.

I exploded, biting my lip to stifle the moans. I didn't want to be loud, but the way Harry was making me feel was unbearable. I was tired, but I knew he wasn't even close to being finished.

He reached into his side drawer of his dresser and pulled out a condom. He ripped it open with his teeth, and stuck it on his length which was already rock hard.

"You wanna know how you make me feel?" He groans.

I let out a moan from the back of my throat as his length enters me. He gasps at the feeling, gripping my hip with his hand tightly.

"Tell me if I'm being to rough." He says quietly though that doesn't stop him from easing in and out of me.

I gasp at the feeling as he pounds in and out of me. I had only had sex like this maybe twice and getting used to it was odd.

It felt incredible though.

He adjusted himself to hit a different spot with every thrust. My body was squirming all over the place because of it.

He flipped us over, making me lay on top of him. I wasn't used to being in charge, but I'd try my best.

"Use me baby. Use me to make you feel good." He encourages and I nod my head.

I sit back a little, my eyes shutting from the new found deepened.

"Fuck." He cusses, squeezing my hips.

I circle my hips around his, trying to get comfy. It felt so odd having him so deep, but it felt amazing.

I lifted my hips slightly only to slam back down on him. He groaned but I didn't know if it was because it was good or bad.

"Oh fuck. Do that again. Keep going."

I repeated my actions, only I lifted myself up higher than the first time.

Then as time went on and I adjusted to his size, I began to move at a faster pace, moving up and down. He began to meet my hips with his own, pushing himself even deeper than I thought. The thrusts were rougher and more deep. I couldn't stop any of the words or moans falling from my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, Beth." He says and I nod my head.

"Me too."

We both finished together, and I crumble onto him in a ball as I feel him release into the condom.

When I come down completely, I remove him from myself as gently as I can. I winced as I finally removed myself from him. My body was sore from all the harsh thrusts. Nothing about that was slow or gentle. It was rough, but it was what I wanted.

"Can I spend the night?" I asked awkwardly, sitting up in his bed. He looked at me oddly, and I felt really shy suddenly.

He pulled my down to lay on his chest, and his ran his hand through my hair as my head laid on him.

"I wouldn't want you anywhere else, love." He chuckles.

"Are you sore?" He asks quietly.

"A little. It's okay." I assure him.

"Next time I'll be gentle. I really couldn't help myself."

"Harry I wanted it like that. Don't overthink it alright?" I lean up and press a kiss to his lips.

"It feels so good to have you in my arms again. I hope I actually get a good night sleep." His voice was low and he was mumbling. I still heard what he'd said.

"I'm sorry." My voice cracks... Again.

"Stop it. I deserve any of the torment I get. It made me learn that I'll do anything and everything to keep you in my life." He squishes me closer to his body.

"That reminds me... Can I take you on a date tomorrow... Like a proper one- where the paps won't know where we're going and we won't have cameras down our throats... I want to show you I can be in a real relationship with you." I smiled at the offer but felt sad when I realized I wouldn't be able to.

"I can't... My cover for Vogue is coming out and I promised I'd be there at the party for the release." I grumble.

"Does this mean you need a date?" He says hopefully and I don't know what it was in me that made me agree to it, but I did.

"Yeah. I'd love if you'd be my date Harry." I smile. "But only if when I get asked questions about you, I get to refer to you as my boyfriend."

"My god, are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" He teases lightly.

"Ugh, I can take it back." I raise my eyebrows at him and his face drops.

"Nope never letting you go again. Sorry."

I chuckle, nuzzling my head into his chest.

"I love you Bethany Smith." He whispers.

"I love you as well."

************************

Writing Sex scenes still make you cringe but ayyyyy they still did it!!!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE