"I didn't know how to tell you something like that. I tried to get you out of the contract but they said you'd have to be present in the room when the money was paid. I... I never wanted you to find out and I especially didn't want you to find out the way you did."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. I just want to move on and pretend it didn't happen."

"I promise you can trust me." He tells me and I feel my stomach sink.

"You have to earn your trust back with me... I don't have very much of it for you." I wasn't trying to sound mean, it was just the simple truth.

"I will. I promise you, you will be able to trust me."

I sigh in contentment as he pulls me closer to him, letting me cling harshly to his chest. I couldn't believe what I was about to say, but hell I really was about to say it.

"You love me right?" I whisper in his ear. He pulls back, but only enough so that we can look each other in the eye.

"Yes. I love you so so much." He's pleading with me to believe him, but I already did.

"Then show me. Please." My cheeks turn red and my stomach does backflips as he nods his head, carrying me out of the pool.

He sets me down on the ground, and I stand up on my tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips. We stumble into the glass door I had closed only minutes before and we both let out a breathless chuckle.

His hand grabs mine, and slowly we make our way up the stairs of the house I used to call mine. He motions for me to be quiet... He didn't want to wake any of the other boys up... This is if they'd fallen asleep in the past ten minutes.

He closes the door and I stare at him in awe. We were both leaving puddles all across the house from the pool water dripping down our bodies. The air conditioning made it freezing cold and I knew I was shivering.

He walked towards where I was standing in the middle of his room after locking the door. He stood a few feet away from me, looking me dead in the eye.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to rush anything." He says worriedly. I smile at him, wanting nothing more than to make love to him.

"Please... I've wanted this for so long. It's been so long." I shivered, feeling chills run down my spine.

He walked towards me, placing his hands on my hips. I blinked up at him, waiting for him to make the first move.

He bent down slowly, tracing my nose with his own. He was teasing me, and I hated it. I waited though. I waited for him to kiss me because he hadn't done it yet tonight.

When his lips pressed to mine, he began moving his own, setting a rhythm for us. I moved my lips along with his perfectly, feeling sparks fire everywhere in my body.

He pulled me as close to himself as he could get me, and stuck his tongue in my mouth. His movements were timid and it wasn't as rough as I thought it'd be. I began to push for domination in the kiss, knowing he wouldn't like it.

I was right as well. His tongue began to swirl around in my mouth, our tongues fighting for the lead. With every movement between our kiss, I felt my body come closer and closer to his own.

His hands moved from my waist to my butt. I moaned out through this kiss because of the rough grab that felt like heaven.

He broke away from the kiss, looking at me with wide eyes.

"I can't take this slow if you keep making noises like that." I watch his Adam's apple bob harshly, making me blush.

"Then don't." I don't know where the brave words came from, but I was nervous. Rough sex was something that rarely happened to me.