34. in trouble

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was a rather cool morning, it was also very quiet. Willow walked into the kitchen and saw her sister making breakfast. Dorothea glanced over her shoulder, looking at Willow.

"Good morning," Dorothea said with a grin, however, Willow only nodded her head in response. As Willow walked towards the coffee maker, Dorothea spoke up again. "How did you sleep?"

"Alright," She mumbled in response.

Dorothea was about to speak up when Diego walked into the room. "Good morning." She greeted him with a smile.

The room was filled with silence as Diego walked towards the coffee maker. He could see Willow struggling to get it to work so he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Want help?"

Willow glanced over, giving him a small smile, "Yeah." She stepped aside allowing him access to the coffee maker.

As Diego worked on the coffee maker, he occasionally glanced over to Willow. She did not notice though since she was looking out the nearby window, capacitive by the nature outside.

"Finished." Diego looked to Willow who finally turned, facing him. Willow smiled at him before mumbling a thank you.

Diego nodded his head, walking off towards a nearby cabinet. He grabbed two mugs, one for him and one for Willow. Diego set the mugs down beside the coffee maker, waiting for it to finish.

"Rough night?" he asked as he leaned against the counter.

Willow thought for a moment before nodding her head. "Yeah,"

Nodding his head, Diego said, "Same, I mean– how could we get normal sleep when we are in the shit we are in?"

The two glanced over, noticing Marlo and Mattheo walk in. Marlo walked to Dorothea, wrapping his arms around her smiling. Mattheo walked in, tired looking, but as soon as his eyes met Willow he grinned.

He walked towards Willow, standing in front of her. "Sleep alright?"

"Yeah,"

Diego glanced at Willow, raising a brow. He didn't say anything however, he didn't want to push her to talk if she didn't want to.

"Making coffee?" Mattheo stepped closer, smiling down at her. Diego looks confused and a bit disgusted.

Willow nodded her head, "Want some?"

Mattheo chuckled, "No, I'm gonna make myself some tea. Thank you though." He glanced over to Diego seeing the look on his face. "Where's the tea?"

Willow smiled, "In the cabinet, but the Earl Grey tea is in the garage."

"You remembered?" Mattheo smiled at the thought of her remembering the tea he got at the cafe.

Nodding her head with a smile, "Of course." Willow pulled him towards her, placing a small yet sweet kiss on his lips. Diego stood there very confused, angry, and disgusted, all of which Willow could feel. When Mattheo walked off Willow turned to him raising a brow. "What?"

"You and Mattheo? Since when?" Diego crossed his arms, looking down towards Willow.

She scoffed, "Why do you care?"

"Since when?"

Willow looked up at him, noticing his cold gaze. "I thought you already knew, you got in a bloody argument with him a few days ago over it."

"I wasn't being fully serious, but now I'm thinking you guys were fucking." Diego glared at her, the anger building up in him.

"We did not fuck, ok, get that clear." She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "We had kissed that morning because the night before Mattheo told me he loved me."

Diego laughed, loudly, causing Dorothea and Marlo to stop their conversation and look over. "The man who got your family killed, put you in danger, put your sister in danger, who got my parents killed, put me in danger, got Dumbledore killed, and ruined all our lives. That's who you choose to date?"

Willow glared at him, in disbelief. "You act like I have lots of options, who else loves me in that way." Diego went silent, he couldn't and he wouldn't let the thoughts he had in his head slip out. He held them in, knowing how everything would crash and burn around them if he let those words out. "That's what I thought." Willow turned, grabbed the coffee pot, and poured her coffee before walking off.

Marlo glanced at Dorothea, giving her a slight nod before walking off towards Diego. "Hey mate," Diego glanced over leaning back onto the counter. "Wanna talk about it?"

Diego looked at Marlo, his head spinning. "No, just leave me alone." Marlo stood there momentarily looking at the boy who was once his best friend. Who were practically brothers? However now, Diego was cold and distant. Marlo had not seen Diego since everything happened to him, he never even wrote to him.

Guilt crept into Marlo, "Look," Diego glanced over to Marlo. "I'm sorry I never wrote to you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you after your parents died. I'm sorry–"

"It's too late," Diego shook his head. "It's too late." He mumbled under his breath. "I'm going out for a walk." He announced before grabbing his boots and walking off.

Dorothea walked over to Marlo, wrapping her arms around him. "He'll come around, don't worry."

Marlo glanced behind her, smiling at the look in her eyes. "Your beautiful."

With a giggle, Dorothea smiled, "Thank you."

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

The cold dark manor was filled with death eaters and down below were prisoners. Apollo walked down a dark hall, reaching a door. He threw the door open chucking a jacket at Theo who sat on the bed. "Got anything from Willow or any of them yet?"

Theo shook his head. "Nothing, I've heard about Willow from Bellatrix though." He tossed the jacket towards his closet, too lazy to get up.

Apollo looked at Theo confused, sitting down on the bed beside him. "What did she say?"

"They are looking for her. Bellatrix knows what Willow can do. They also know you two are friends, so they didn't tell you. I just found out last night at the meeting." Theo glanced down to the ground.

Apollo took a moment, letting every single word sink in. His best friend on top of Diego and Dorothea was now a target of the death eaters. "Do they know where she is?" The panic rose within Apollo, his heart beginning to beat faster. 

"They know she is somewhere in the woods. It is unknown the specific location." Theo shook his head, looking over to Apollo. "They are also becoming suspicious of us Apollo."

Shaking his head, Apollo grabbed his hands. "It will be alright. They will not find out. Do not become paranoid."

Theo nodded, scooting closer to Apollo, and wrapping his arms around him. "I love you." He mumbled in his neck. 

Apollo froze for a second, they never said those words yet. A smile grew on his face, placing a soft kiss on Theo's head. "I love you too."

Suddenly the door flew open, causing the two boys to jump apart. "I knew it!" Screaked Mrs. Nott, "You have turned my precious son into fag! Gibbon, send Crouch to the dungeon!"

"No!" Apollo stood up looking to Theo for help, but all he did was sit there in shock. "It's not what you think!" Gibbon came in grabbing Apollo, pressing his wand against his neck. "Help! Somebody help!" Tears ran down Apollo's face, screaming and crying out for help that would never come.