09. mistakes

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been couple months since Mattheo forgot about Willow. She was able to switch partners with Pansy on the potions project, and Pansy gladly took Mattheo as her partner. Willow has not spoken to Mattheo, he wouldn't even glance at her in the halls. Just the way Willow wanted it to be.

A part of Willow missed him though. Missed the light side of him.

So she sat in her room, holding onto his jumper. Willow forgot to give it back to him after she obliviated him. It no longer smelt like Mattheo, but it was still a reminder to her of who he could have been. A reminder that Willow failed.

Apollo and Willow were close, back to how they used to be. Although it was not one hundred percent back to normal, it was as close as they were going to get.

The two were standing in a corridor, talking about Professor Snape when Theo came up behind Apollo. They were not by any means open about whatever was going on between them. But the two were able to be open with Willow around.

Theo glanced around, making sure no one would see them. So he quickly wrapped his arms around Apollo, pulling him into a deep hug. He placed sweet soft kisses on Apollo's cheek, slowly making his way to his neck.

"Alright, alright. A reminder that I am still here."

Theo chuckled into Apollo's neck, "Apologies." He looked towards Willow, "Would you like to join?"

Willow had a look of disgust, "I'll pass. I'm going to go though, see you two around."

She waved goodbye to the two before walking off, Willow could tell they were about to go off somewhere to get some time alone. So she thought it was best to have a walk around the school.

Willow made her way toward the astronomy tower to watch the sunset. When she got there she sat down and rested her chin on her arms that were on the railing. The slight breeze blew threw her hair while she sat there, enjoying the sight in front of her.

"Parkinson, I just want some time by myself, can you go the fuck away!" Willow turned her head, hearing the arguing coming from the staircase.

A female groaned, Willow assumed it was Pansy. "I'm your girlfriend! Why don't you want to spend time with me?"

Girlfriend. Willow realized why Pansy said those things to her at the quittach game because Pansy thought something was happening between Mattheo and Willow.

"I just would like some time where you're not on top of me trying to snog me." Mattheo took a step back, but Pansy just took a step closer, trying to be as close as possible.

"He's made it clear he doesn't want you here."

Mattheo turned around, Pansy looking behind him noticing Willow standing in the doorway. Pansy turned back to Mattheo, shoving him, but not hard. "So you came here to cheat on me?!"

"What- I don't even know who the fuck that is!" Mattheo turned back around, shouting at Pansy.

Pansy scoffed, crossing her arms. "We all know that's a lie," She shifted her gaze over to Willow, glaring at her. "Go ahead, have him you mudblood slut." Turn quickly turned around, storming off down the stairs.

Mattheo just stood there, not calling out for her, not chasing after her, stood. He stood there for a moment before Mattheo turned around, but he noticed Willow was gone. So he walked up the rest of the stairs and entered the room to see her leaning against the railing.

"I missed the sunset." Willow turned, looking over at him. "You and Pansy, huh? Didn't expect that."

Mattheo walked over, leaning on the railing beside her. "Me neither, it kind of just. . . Started one day when I woke up." He turned his head, "Who are you?"

Willow thought for a moment, "Willow Evergreen."

"I am not familiar with that last name, are you a mudblood?"

Willow stared out at the land in front of them. For some reason, she smiled. "Yeah." She whispered before turning towards him, her smile dropping. "You got a problem with it?"

She knew what he was going to say. "Yeah." Mattheo turned, walking closer to Willow, but she stayed still, facing Mattheo. "Mudbloods like yourself have no right infecting our schools."

"That's rich," Willow grinned, for some reason, she felt like she had him back. "Coming from a half-blood." Mattheo grew closer, their faces centimeters apart. "Oh don't get your panties in a twist." She lightly shoved his shoulder but he stayed still.

"It's strange." He paused for a moment, looking into Willow's eyes. "I feel like I've met you before."

She shrugged her shoulders, "We have some classes together."

"No. . . No not that." Mattheo stepped back, looking out towards the land. "Parkinson said something about me knowing you. Why would she say that it's a lie for me not to know you."

He turned towards Willow, "I don't know, maybe because we all are in the same potions class."

Willow turned around but was stopped when Mattheo grabbed her wrist. "You're hiding something, I will find out what it is."

He released her wrist, letting Willow walk off before she went to open the door she paused. "Good luck with that." With that, Willow walked out of the astronomy tower. She was happy to finally have talked to Mattheo, but he was starting to question things. Willow groaned, mumbling under her breath, "I guess this is how he felt."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n - Let's hope I come out with at least one chapter on Saturday or Sunday. 🥲

Lots of love,
Mama Mack <33