001

Three hundred years have gone by since I left. I've been hiding and keeping the kingdom safe from the sidelines. I discovered my father used a peasant girl as a cover-up, and his plans were successful but built on lies.

I often visited my mother's tower and rose garden over the years. Glossaryck, a magical guide, helped me with spells, and I learned hand magic. I also created a spell called "ChronoSerenity," keeping me young and looking like a 14-year-old girl.

Unfortunately, I had to give up Meteora to St. Olga for her safety.

In the midst of distant screams, the time came for the 13th princess, Star Butterfly, to receive her wand. She's energetic but a bit reckless. I stood in the crowd, waiting for her.

The audience turned to the doors. Just before the guards opened them, Star and a unicorn crashed through, scaring everyone. Star landed by her parents after the unicorn crashed through a wall.

"Now, Star, this wand is a big responsibility. If it falls into evil hands, the universe could be destroyed," the queen warned.

Star laughed, took the wand from her mother, and it magically transformed into a light purple form with white wings.

"Don't worry, Mom. I can handle it."

Shortly after, Star appeared distressed outside Mewni. Behind her, Mewni was on fire, and people were screaming. While I helped Mewmans put out the fire, the king and queen observed through binoculars, thinking Star couldn't handle it.

To keep Star safe, the king and queen decided to send her to Earth. Queen Butterfly pushed Star toward the carriage as she cried.

"Better head home," I said. With a wave of my hand, I changed my appearance and opened a portal to Earth.

I now had fair skin, brown eyes, and long curly black hair with a hint of yellow. I wore a choker with a crescent moon and a black hoodie with a black bag. In the past hundred years, I did something remarkable – I was adopted into the wonderful Diaz family, A year after their son, Marco was born.

I stepped out of the portal just behind the school, making sure no one was around. I headed back to the halls and saw my 'little brother' Marco. He was busy fixing things, pushing Star aside because of a loose tile and closing an open locker. He was going on about safety when I decided to interrupt.

"Yo, safe kid!" I shouted and gave him a hearty back hit. I didn't let him talk and continued, "Nice to meet you, I'm Isabella Diaz, Marco's sister. And you are?"

Star, the girl Marco was talking to, waved her wand, creating cute creatures. "I'm a magical princess from another dimension!" she announced. Suddenly, the rainbow burst into flames, and the creatures scattered. Marco looked stunned.

"Woah, really??" I tried to act amazed. "Well, that brings us to the end of our tour. We're going home now," Marco said, dragging me along.

"Bye, new friends! See you tomorrow! Bye! Bye, new friends! See you later!" Star waved.

Marco smiled at Star and pulled his hood over his head. "Isn't she so cute?" I remarked.

Side by side, Marco and I walked home. As Marco approached the door, laughter echoed from inside. He looked shocked. I gasped, "Princess??"

"Oh, Marco! Isa! Come meet the new foreign exchange student who's gonna be living with us!" Mom said.

"What...? W-what...?" Marco stammered.

"What?! I had no idea these were your parents! I just assumed everyone on Earth had the last name 'Diaz'!" Star said enthusiastically.

"Won't it be nice to have Star's upbeat, lively energy around the house?" Mrs. Diaz said happily.