🔎🖤 : Bikers and Leather

Start from the beginning

"Why are you in that one?" Liza questioned, cutting Robin off from her ramblings about her horrendous math teacher.

"For this." Robin stated, turning after she stood to show a leather skirt that Liza couldn't remember when or where she had gotten it. "And these. She revealed a pair of fishnet stockings that were still in their package.

"Uh, are you sure I can't wear. . . Jeans?" Liza's voice was uneasy as she eyed the combination.

"I'm absolutely sure!" Robin said, tossing them on the bed. "You're going to wear these, look hot as fuck and make Eddie drool so much he can barely sing!"

"I'm trying to be supportive, not distract him!" Liza exclaimed through laughter.

"You can do both! Are you attached to this shirt?" Robin asked, side tracking the conversation as she held up a Metallica shirt. It was old, fraying at the bottom and had a hole in the side. When Liza dismissed it as a sleep shirt, Robin didn't stick around to hear the rest of the sentence.

Liza's brows furrowed once again as she heard the distant sounds of Robin rummaging through something in the kitchen. She turned her eyes towards the skirt and fishnets, huffing out an exasperated breath. She was in no way insecure but she wasn't sure that she could pull off the look that Robin was creating for her. She never wore anything beyond her usual three staples and this was way out of her comfort zone. She didn't think she had gotten this dressed up for anything beyond funerals, save for the one time she wore a dress - that had been pulled out of the drawer and thrown to the side - to meet Steve's parents. Her thoughts were interrupted when Robin ran back into the room, a big smile on her face.

"Ta da!" Robin exclaimed as she revealed her handiwork. She had cut the shirt in half and now holes had been added, Liza could swear that Robin had also cut the collar off as well.

"Now I know why you wanted to know if I was attached to the shirt. You just left before I could tell you that Eddie might be." Liza said, grinning at the girl.

"I don't think he will care when he sees how hot you look. He'll go bonkers!" Robin dismissed Liza's statement. She grabbed the nearest item to fidget with before replacing Liza on the bed. It took her a moment to realize that the blonde was staring at her with raised brows. "It's nothing I haven't seen before, Leroy. Besides while you are insanely beautiful, you aren't my type."

"I take offence to that." Liza huffed, turning to look at Robin with the shirt she had been wearing clutched in her fist.

"You're offended that you aren't my type?" Robin questioned, rolling on to her side to focus on the conversation.

"Correct." Liza nodded. "I'm standing in front of you in my bra and you're saying I'm not your type?"

"Well maybe I should correct myself, since my type is kinda just. . . Women." Robin said, shrugging her shoulder. Liza let out a gasp and threw her shirt at her friend. "That's not what I meant and you know it! I'm not attracted to you like that because you're my best friend. Platonic with a capital P. Plus, I'm not even your type! Your type is men."

"My type may be men but if I was a lesbian, I'd date the fuck outta you." Liza grinned, walking over to the bed to grab the cropped shirt. She leaned over and placed a noisy kiss on Robin's cheek, pulling back to see the shocked look on her friend's face. "Why are you so surprised?"

"Well, given your track record, I don't see how I fit in that category." Robin huffed. Liza raised a brow as she pulled off her jeans and started to put on the fishnets.

"Oh, trust me. You're in a category all your own." Liza winked. Both girls dissolved into laughter as Liza finally pulled on the skirt. She held out her arms and spun around so Robin could get the full picture. "So, how do I look?"