Total Asshole || Dr House

★~~~

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ɢʀᴇɢ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

~~~★

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳

𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘚: 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘚3 (𝘌𝘱22-𝘪𝘴𝘩)

★~~~

"Please tell me you're normal..." Dr Wilson mumbled as he flicked through my files. We were walking through hospital corridors, on our way to an office where I was meant to be interviewed.

"Define normal." I admitted to the partially rhetorical plea.

He keeps looking through the file but now with a gentle smile on his face. He stops on a page where I had given my opinion on myself, glancing to me then back down. "Did you mean to put such harsh words?" He scoffed in disbelief.

I let my smirk show, "Don't look for any redeeming qualities, I don't have any."

He whistled, "Well, isn't this going to be fun." When Wilson finally looked away from the file, we were stopped infront of a glass door. I glanced inside to see a man spinning around in his chair as he threw a ball in the air before catching it again. At the other side of his desk with her back to us, stood a woman. She was beautiful. Her brunette hair curled at its ends and she wore a sophisticated yet sexy skirt-suit. Dr Wilson pushed open the door, letting me go in first before following. Suddenly the arguing stopped as both the man and lady looked at me. "Y/N
Y/L/N... they're here for the interview."

"UGHHHHH," groaned the man. He threw his head back, casting his eyes to the well dressed lady, "If I survive can I get a day off clinic duty?"

She scoffed, "That's not how it works, House. You should know that by now." She quickly turned, now facing us as she left the office.

So he's the famous Dr House.

"Excuse Dr Cuddy, she's a bit-" he spun in his chair, pulling his body closer to the desk as his finger spun around by the side of his head as though to say, "crazy."

I couldn't help but grin - he was just as much a manipulative bastard as I'd heard. "And yet you wonder why you're single." Both House and Wilson raised their eyebrows as I sat down in one of the seats opposite House at his desk, soon joined by James.

"You seem somewhat familiar... have we had sex before?" House asked, making Wilson choke on thin air.

My grin turned back into a smirk, "Not yet."

There Wilson went, choking again, "I feel like I shouldn't be here."

House, however, didn't say anything. He simply glanced under the table to see my shoes. It seemed to be the right choice, judging by the smile that crossed his face when he nodded. Then his words sent an overwhelming sense of confusion to my mind, "You can go home now." He said simply, passing my file back to Wilson.