[Lesser magicules absorption] (Passive) - Level 5(56%)

------------

<Resistances>

[Thermal Fluctuation resistance] (Passive) - Level 1(0%)

[Physical attack resistance] (Passive) - Level 1(0%)

[Electric Current Resistance] (Passive) - Level 1(0%)

[Paralyze Resistance] (Passive) - Level 1(0%)

------------

<Negations>

[Pain nullification] (Passive) - Level 100(MAX)

------------

<Traits>

[Lustful]

[Slime Physiology]

[self Sustenance]

--------------

<Flaws>

[Sinful soul]

----------------

<Blessings>

[Blessed by the Voice of the World]

[Blessed by the Goddess of Lust]

[Blessed by Veldora the storm Dragon]

[Blessed by &#//"(&#("(#(#("#(((" ]

[Blessed by { } ]

-----------------

This is quite interesting..... Most my stats has gone up and have have gained a lot of new stuff. I will make sure to look into what everything those and means in the future. But first i need to find a safer place. even though Nothing has happen yet that is dangerous, I cant seem to be able to relax. I will make sure I learn them slowly but steady. Their is no point in taking stupid risks. Now onto the more present concerns, why did my stats Go up when nothing really has happen? I haven't even killed anything yet. and even more Confusing Is that i am still level 1.

*Notice. Master's power grew so much due to getting named by a Powerful being. Monsters with name Grows much stronger. Something that is also important to remember is that the more powerful the being is that names you the more powerful you will become when getting named.*

(...) 

This is something new. I have never seen this in any of the fiction i read back when i was human. but the concept Seems quite awesome. You can tell if the monster is really weak simply by knowing if it has a name or not.

*Notice. By Completing the Quest Devour Veldora part 2 and 3 of the series have been unlocked. You can find further information on what they entail by clicking on the "Quest" tap in the menu.*

I decided again to wait to look into it until i get out of this cave. 

 {Six days later}

I was doing my usual hoping around when suddenly i somehow missed the giant pool of water... I was Sinking rapidly. Luckly i wasen't dying to lack of air since the slime race apparently dose not need to breath. Though i woulden't wanna spend the rest of my life in here..... What to do, what to do.... I know. I will just ingest water and shoot it out.

*Notice. User has gained [Water movement] and [Water  Pressure Proplusion].*

And so i started gliding on the water.