The Aristocats II Epilogue

After the demon trio and Yzma were defeated, Kronk gave the animals the stolen diamond back and returned it to Madame Adelaide, who was very happy to have it back. Since Yzma was now a cat, she was now under Kronk's care, as he hopes that he can teach her how to be nicer and all that. Once the cruise ship returned to France, Marie felt sad as it was time for her to say goodbye to Oliver. Marie: "I'm really... really gonna miss you..." Oliver: "Yeah... me too... but it's not like we can teleport from New York to Paris and back..." this gave Gidget an idea in her head. Gidget: "Wait a minute... I have the ability to teleport anywhere... which means I can make sure you two can visit each other anytime." this made both Oliver and Marie gasped in joy, happy to hear this news. Oliver: "You mean it?" Marie: "Oh Gidget!, you're the best big sister figure ever!" Gidget: "Oh Marie..." said the Mew girl, as she receives a hug from the white kitten. That was when Jenny came over to them, and she heard the news. Jenny: "Wow Gidget... you never told me that you can do that." Gidget: "Well you never asked." Jenny: "True... but that's still really cool, I hope you'll come visit New York, I happen to have some friends there who could use your help." Gidget: "Really?" Jenny: "Yes, like Mr Fagin for example, he was the one who saved me one time, with his dog Dodger, who took care of Oliver before me." Marie: "Oh yeah, Oliver mentioned him before, and he kind of reminds me of Scat Cat and his gang." Jenny: "Scat Cat?, he sounds like someone I would like to meet." Marie: "Oh he is, trust me on that." that was when they noticed the crate that contains Kaa inside. Oliver: "That looks like the crate we put that snake in." Gidget: "I heard that they're taking that snake to a zoo, so that he will be taken care of." Oliver: "That's good to hear." said Oliver, before Marie comes over to him and rubs her head on his. Marie: "I guess I'll be seeing you soon." Oliver: "Yeah, see ya." said Oliver, before he and Marie parted ways. Sometime later, since nobody told the police about who the jewel thieves were, (mostly for Kronk's sake), the former minion of Yzma now has a new job as Madame's new butler. Madame: "Now I hope you'll enjoy our new butler everyone." said Madame, who heard meows of agreedment as they all like Kronk. Of course it means that Yzma, who is still a cat, has to live with them too, and she had her arms crossed in annoyance. Yzma: "Well... it's better than behind bars I guess..." Kronk: "Alright, do we have everyone?" Tommy: "Almost, we're still waiting for a some special guests." said Tommy, before Gidget appeared with Oliver and Jenny next to her. Roquefort: "Looks like we all here." Kronk: "Alright then... and a 1... and a 2..." said Kronk, before Scat Cat and his gang started playing the song 'everybody wants to be a cat', and everyone was dancing. O'Malley: "Well Duchess, shell we swing a bit?" Duchess: "Yes, let's swing it." Toulouse: "Groovy momma!" Berlioz: "Yeah!, groovy!" said the two male kittens, while Oliver and Marie were doing the same. All: "♪Everybody, Everybody, Everybody wants to be a cat!♫." Oliver: "♪Everybody♫." Marie: "♪Everybody♫." Oliver and Marie: "♪Everybody wants to be a cat!♫." that was when Frou-Frou came through the door, joining in the song. Frou-Frou: "♪Everybody, Everybody, Everybody wants to be a cat!♫." soon, the geese trio, Amelia, Abigail, and even their Uncle Waldo, came to the party as well. Amelia and Abigail: "♪Everybody♫." Uncle Waldo: "♪Everybody!♫, whoopee!, ah ha!, ♪everybody wants to be a cat♫, ah, ha, ha!" Roquefort: "One more time!" all: "Everybody, everybody, everybody wants to be... a... cat!~~~♫." at long last, the song was over, and only Tommy, Gidget, the hyena twins and the kittens can be seen. Jokey: "Hey bro, I think it's The End." Jokeo: "Wait a minute, I'm the leader here, I'll say when it's The End..." said Jokeo, before the title 'The End' came next to him. Jokeo: "Okay... it's The End." Tommy: "Well... bye folks!" Gidget: "So long!" Toulouse: "Oh yeah~!" The scene then turned to a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black.

THE END.