The Aristocats Epilogue

It was late at night when Duchess, Gidget and her kittens were sitting on a chair, with O'Malley, Tommy and the hyena twins were sitting next to them. Madame Adelaide was setting up the camera to take a picture of them together. Madame: "Look George, what do you think?" George: "Very good, but I think we should get on with the will." Madame: "Yes of course, but you know what to do." George: "Very well, scratch one butler." Madame: "You know George, if Edgar only knew about the will, I'm sure he never would have left." of course the others knew better, but believed that it was better not to tell her as it could break her heart if she ever knew. Madame: "Duchess, Gidget and kittens, it's so wonderful to have you all back, and I think these young men here are quite handsome, shall we keep them in the family?" the kittens meowed in agreedment, letting her know that they would be happy to have them around, especially O'Malley. Gidget: "Yes, we would love that." Madame: "Of course, we need a man or two around the house." George: "Yes, the more, the merrier." Madame: "Now don't move... smile... say cheese!" Roquefort: "Did somebody say cheese?" asked Roquefort, before the camera let out a big flash of light. Madame: "Thank you, now run along downstairs, there's a surprise for you all." Jokey: "Really?, is it a big buffet?" Madame: "No, but it's something very special." Jokeo: "Alright then... oh and miss... thanks for bringing us in." Madame: "Of course, it's the least I can do for the boys who helped my beloved cats getting back home safely." Tommy: "We were just doing the right thing, that's all." Gidget: "Come on Tommy, let's go see what the surprise is." said Gidget, as she and the others went downstairs, and music started to play. George: "Adelaide, what's that music?, sounds like a gang of swinging jazz from cats." Adelaide: "That's exactly what they are George, they're the start of my new foundation." George: "What foundation?" Adelaide: "My home for all the alley cats of Paris." said Madame, before the scene changed to the room where all the cats, hyenas and fox dancing around to the music being played, and the song 'Everybody wants to be a cat' was being played once again. Frou-Frou joined in the fun with the song as well as she had her head through the window. The trio of geese joined in the fun as well. Uncle Waldo: "Everybody!, whoopee!, ah ha!, everybody wants to be a cat!" The kittens were so happy that they not only got a new father out of Mr O'Malley, but they were also happy to have their new sister, Gidget, being with someone to love. Marie sometimes wished that she had someone to love too, but that's another story. The scene then turned to a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black.