Murder family

(Look up, Pokkuti Millie. You won't regret it. 😉)

???: *Narrating* I was a good person, before it all went down...

Up in the living world, a red school house is seen in the middle of a grassy feild with lively trees, birds fly and chirping in the sky, and a playground located at the other side of the building. "Learning is fun" is written on the side of the building with a Rainbow, the sky and clouds, and multiple colored kites. There was a sign outside as well reading, "Puppies Junior Schhol."

???: *Narrating* I was good my entire life..

The bell on the top of the school swings and rings out aloud, notifying all the students and the teacher that it is time for class.

From inside the school, the teacher opens the curtains, revealing a Blue Jay and Cardinal singing on a tree branch. With the sun shining through the window, it reveals the teacher to be
Mrs. Mayberry, sandy blonde hair woman with light green eyes. She wears yellow glasses, a long-sleeved cream white shirt with a white collar, cherry patterns, and a light green brooch on her chest, a green scrunchy scarf-like headband, red earrings, a dark blue skirt that went up to her stomach and down to her ankles, black tights, and black flats.

 She wears yellow glasses, a long-sleeved cream white shirt with a white collar, cherry patterns, and a light green brooch on her chest, a green scrunchy scarf-like headband, red earrings, a dark blue skirt that went up to her stomach and down to ...

Mrs. Mayberry walks over to the chalkboard, grabs a piece of chalk, and writes, "Good morning!" on the board.

Mrs. Mayberry: Good morniiing!

She twirls around, tossing the peice of chalk up in the air, and catches the chalk once she stops and faces her four students.

Mrs. Mayberry: I hope you all did your homework!

The students all smile to their teacher as they nod in a dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap spins on a stool and faces a corner in the room.

Class: ♫ We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry sways her head and hips from side to side, joining her students along with their daily morning song.

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do! ♫

Class: ♫ Okay! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry writes, "2+6=8!" on the board before looking back at her students.

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Two plus six is... ♫

Class: ♫ Eight! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry then writes, "Good behavior = Great!" on the board under the simple math equation.