What a helluva meeting

FIRST AND FINAL WARNING

This story includes highly crude language. Depiction of murder and gore. Explicite sexual situations. And possible pictures and gifs of all mature content listed.

Reading discretion is advised.

Down the depths of Hell, located in the Pride ring, a tall building with male Imp horns poking out from separate sides of the building stood.

The sounds of the busy streets and blaring car horns can be heard outside of the building.

Inside the building, on the second floor, one closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters" has a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper taped to the door that reads, "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it. The light flickers in the hallway.

Inside room, in the office space, the boss of I.M.P. is walking in front of a whiteboard on the wall, preparing the lecture he has for his employees, who are all sitting at the long office table.

The boss is named Blitzø, a tall Imp, and sports a harlequin-like aesthetic. He has red skin with white burn marks of various sizes that cover parts of his forearms, chest, and his tail, as well as most of the right side of his face. His irises are red, and he has a heart-shaped skull symbol on the center of his forehead. He has fairly broad forearms and hands, and a long narrow head, out of which extends large, curved, black and white striped horns. He has black spines on his head and upper back, as well as on his tail. His tail ends with a triangular point that has a black spot at the tip.

His clothing consists of a tattered slate-gray collared coat with red buttons down the breast, black knee-high boots matching the shape of his feet, and elbow-length black fingerless gloves featuring large, rounded yellow decorations on the upper side of them. He also wears a red skull charm around his neck.

The first of the three Imp employees who are all seated closer to the window is Moxxie

The first of the three Imp employees who are all seated closer to the window is Moxxie. He is red skinned and white freckles on his cheeks. His white pointy hair leads up to his curvy black and white striped horns. He also has yellow sclera with black slit pupils. Moxxie has a long red thin tail with two black stripes and a quadrilateral barb at the end, as well as lanky digitigrade legs ending in what appears to be cloven red hooves, reminiscent of artiodactyls