I'll Send A SOS To The Universe

Start from the beginning

Anansa gasps softly and gently grips Spock's arm "so that's what it's like!"  she whispers as he looks at her he raises his eyebrow questioningly as she continues "you felt an entire ship full of Vulcans I just felt one it was like he was in mid t...

Anansa gasps softly and gently grips Spock's arm "so that's what it's like!"  she whispers as he looks at her he raises his eyebrow questioningly as she continues "you felt an entire ship full of Vulcans I just felt one it was like he was in mid transport...."  she looks at him and asks "what happens to ones Katra when they're lost that way!?! can it still be found!?!"  he hugs her gently to him and she hides her head in his chest.... when Anansa, Spock and Synnøve reach the Enterprise Anansa uses the Com and contacts the Bridge then says with a smile in her tone "you gong to let us board or what Sulu!?!"  Synnøve chuckles happily Spock rolls his eyes with a smile a half a minute later Spock docks the shuttle within the Enterprise and they are met by Chekhov who gets introduced to Synnøve and Zakiya who is back in her crate.... she was "set free" while they were in the shuttle Pavel got a hug from the ladies and Spock hid a smile at the sight "I think Spock would like to get straight to work Synnøve, Zakiya and I are going to be naughty and sneak onto the Bridge"  Anansa tells Chekhov once she lets him go Chekhov chuckles Anansa looks down at her daughter and says "go ahead and let Sunshine out"  Synnøve grins then opens the door to her Foxcat's crate Zakiya jumps out of her crate and looks around "I know I hate the new uniforms too! so bland!"  Anansa teases Chekhov chuckles "she'll stay by Sunflowers side"  Anansa tells him he nods with a smile Anansa and Synnøve place their pointer and middle fingers on Spock's then walk away Pavel and Spock follow them "oh that's right daddy works on the Bridge"  Anansa says Chekhov bursts out laughing Spock hides a smile.... "well at least they're letting girls wear pants now those tiny skirts were a bit too much!"  Kirk hears Anansa say as she walks onto the Bridge with her daughter, her daughters pet, her husband and her friend and he spins around in his chair with a shocked expression on his face for his crew had informed him that they had a "Grade 1 priority non-belligerency Federation-registered long-range shuttle" that MIGHT have been a courier that wanted to "come alongside and lock on" he never expected it to be Spock and his family Synnøve looks at Uhura who stood up when she saw her friends enter the Bridge from the Turbolift "there's our Starlight shining brightly as ever!"  Anansa coos Uhura smiles at her Anansa nods at her daughter who gives Uhura a hug "go ahead this Captain is known for breaking the rules so I'm sure he'll allow us to do it just this once"  Anansa tells her daughter the Bridge crew chuckles and watches as Synnøve rushes over to where Sulu sits and gives him a hug then she walks over to the Captain's chair and stands stock still like she's saluting him Kirk raises a eyebrow at her then realizes what she was doing, stands up and salutes her in return then he gets a hug from the beautiful young woman Zakiya walks over to Uhura's station and does as Anansa once did in her fox form and makes herself at home on top of the Console Anansa smiles at the sight she looks at her husband when she feels a slight change in him and frowns he's been on and off like that ever since he received some sort of message from something in space which had connected with his human half Spock looks at the man at his station and says "Commander, if I may?"  the man stares at him in shock or perhaps awestruck may be the better phrase "I believe you're in his seat"  Anansa says then she mutters playfully "which I'm surprised he has!"  Kirk chuckles Spock raises a eyebrow at her "what!?! before the refit your station not only was a bit further away but had no seat"  she says she looks at Kirk and says "we're going to go bug Scotty and Bones they haven't seen us yet"  he nods with a smile Anansa takes her daughters hand in her own and says "coming Zakiya or staying here!?"  Zakiya looks up at her, purrs then lays her head back down Anansa looks at her daughter and says "I believe she's staying...."  she looks at Kirk and says "if that's alright with you Captain"  Kirk replies with a smile "that's fine"  Anansa and Synnøve walk towards then into the Turbolift for they both could sense the change in Spock and were unsure how to react to it for he's never been this way not around them at least if Anansa had to describe it she would say it was like he actually went through the Kolinahr Ritual Synnøve left Zakiya's crate and bag of treats and toys next to Uhura as she and her mother had passed by their friends station Anansa and Synnøve stop at the door of the Turbolift as Bones and a brown haired Christine Chapel walk off it "did you enjoy your Orgies Doctor!?!"  Bones hears Anansa tease into his mind it took him half a second to realize that she had telepathically connected with him and he scoffs out loud in reply "don't be rude Bones!"  Anansa teases playfully out loud he looks at her then at Synnøve who he stares at in shock "she gets it from her grandmother!"  Anansa teases for Synnøve's hair is a lighter tint than hers and Spock's and seems to shine like the sun no matter where she is "oh and she's a hugger so you're going to have to get used to the feeling"  she adds Bones chuckles then feels Synnøve hug him and he hugs her back "well we'll see you later we still got a Engineer to annoy"  Anansa says Bones chuckles then watches as she and her daughter continue on their way to the Turbolift then enter it as she was walking Anansa telepathically connects with Kirk and Bones and "warns" them of the change in Spock describing it as I had done she tells him that it seems to be "on and off" and that Spock is his usual self mainly when he's around her and her daughter "but now that he's in "on duty mode" it may stick this time"  she tells them Kirk hides a chuckle for he knew no one else.... well except Bones.... not even Spock could hear her and he replies with a smile in his tone "thanks for the warning"  then he feels the connection break he treated it like a Communication through the Communicator so it didn't feel so weird after all it's been years since she's talked to him specifically in that way and he still has to get used to it both....