🎁You Are The Greatest Gift The Universe Has Given Me🌌

this chapter has some major time skips it starts with a small mention of  Season 3 Episode 5 Is There In Truth No Beauty then jumps to  Season 3 Episode 10 Plato's Stepchildren

When Spock decided he will attempt a Mind Link with the Ambassador Kollos a being with no physical body known as a Medusan who are telepathically empathic and drive people insane when they look upon their true form Anansa went with him for she refused to leave his side just in case something went wrong Spock worried that she would be brought to insanity by looking at the Medusan for she had no visor "I'm already insane I'm dating you!"  she jokes he rolls his eyes and hides a smile she helps him move the container the Ambassador is in onto the Bridge before the blind Dr. Miranda Jones who came with Kollos can stop them by the time Miranda, Kirk and Bones reach the Bridge the link between Spock and Kollos had already happened Spock was shocked to find that Anansa was unharmed by the experience of looking at Kollos' true form "who said I looked directly at him!?"  she asks with a smile when Kollos was linked with Spock he taps Anansa's chin with the tip of his pointer finger she smiles at him then waves her hand past the protective screen they were behind and they walk over to the other side of it side by side "this is delightful I know you.... all of you!"  Kollos says with a smile "Anansa, my Sunrise who I love with everything I have and am you are the greatest gift the Universe has blessed me with"  he says as he looks at the Kitsune who stands beside him then he walks towards the others and says  "James Kirk, Captain, and friend for many years an Leonard McCoy...."  he laughs then says "also of long acquaintance"  he walks over to where Uhura is at her station and says "and Uhura, whose name means freedom "she walks in beauty like the night"...."  Anansa says "not to be rude Kollos but...."  Kollos looks at her and says "but of course my Sunrise"  his eyes meet Miranda's and he says as he walks over to her "ah, Miranda.... there you are "oh brave new world that has such creatures in it".."  Miranda replies softly "tis new to thee"  Kollos says as he cups her hand in his "my world is next for us"  he turns his attention to Kirk and says "Captian Kirk.... I speak for all of us you call Medusans I am sorry for the trouble I've brought to your ship"  Kirk replies "we don't hold you to blame for what happened and thank you now for your help"  Kollos nods then says "and now, to the business at hand with your permission, Captain"  Kirk says "yes Mr. Sulu, release the helm to Mr. Spock"  Sulu replies "aye, sir"  he presses a button on his console then stands up and walks away from it and Kollos walks over and sits in the chair Sulu just left he presses a few buttons then says "coordination is completed"  Kirk replies "then go ahead, Mr. Spock"  Anansa whispers with a smile "this is a bit confusing for you isn't it!?"  Kirk replies "yes it is"  she says "think of it as a mixture of a Mind Meld and when Henoch took over Spock's body but instead of taking over Spock and Kollos are sharing the body and mind in other words they are both and one at the same time"  as they were talking Kollos worked on getting the Enterprise back into familiar space "position report, please, Mr Chekov"  Kollos says "our position.... our position is so close to the point where we entered the void the difference isn't worth mentioning Bulls-Eye, Mr. Spock!"  Chekov replies "thank you, Mr. Chekov maneuver completed, Captain"  Kollos says "take over, Mr. Sulu thank you, Ambassador Mr Chekov, plots a new course"  Kirk says "the new headings will be plotted in a minute, sir"  Chekov replies Kollos touches his chest then turns in the chair and stands up Anansa watches him with a worried expression on her face as he walks away from Sulu's station "how compact your bodies are.... and what a variety of sense you have this thing you call language, though-- most remarkable you depend on it for so very much but is any one of you really its master? but most of all, the aloneness you are so alone you live out your lives in this shell of flesh, self-contained, separate.... how lonely you are.... how terribly lonely"  Kollos says "we have each other so we're not as lonely as it may seem and we're not always separate but I'm not going to go into detail about that and being who you are I understand what you mean and though we have enjoyed speaking with you I believe we'd like our Spock back"  Anansa replies he smiles and nods she takes a step towards him and says "perhaps you could do what he refuses to"  he tilts his head at her she takes his hand in hers and places the tips of his fingers on her face and he begins to understand and Mind Melds with her and sees those precious private moments Spock hides deep within his mind/heart flow through his memories of a Kitsune and a Vulcan making love to one another not only that but he felt every emotion that flowed through both of them during that particular time he learns all about love as he watches how Spock and Anansa have shown one another how much they love one another throughout the years even when they didn't physically show it or even say it to one another he could still see and feel it and it was a marvelous experience  "those are for you to keep"  she whispers he smiles and says "thank you"  then he walks towards here his protective case is Anansa's eyes widen and she rushes over to where Kollos left the Visor Spock must wear to be able to see him picks it up off Sulu's console then rushes over to where Kollos and Spock are but unfortunately she was too late for by the time she got there Kollos had already opened the case Spock screams and Anansa gently slides her knuckles over his cheek and whispers "it's ok, it's going to be ok"  he gently grips her wrist and kisses the palm of her hand "Captain, you need to convince Miranda to get over her jealousy and cure Spock I can calm him but I cannot delve that deep into his mind, who knows if she proves that she can actually succeed she may just be strong enough to Mind Link with Kollos in a much deeper level than Spock did"  Anansa says with a projected tone "I'm sorry about this my Sunset!"  she whispers as she locks eyes with Spock then she slides her hand down from his cheek to his neck and uses the Vulcan Nerve Pinch on him knocking him unconscious "Bones"  she calls out once Spock's in her arms Bones rushes over and sees that Spock is unconscious then helps her carry him to Sickbay.... Miranda finds out that Anansa was right that she did become stronger after healing Spock but it took Kirk pressing her about a truth she forced herself never to admit to herself that she was/is jealous of Spock and his ability to link with Kollos so easily....