👈🏽👉🏽👆🏽👇🏽Point Of Crossing🚸☠️🤞🏽🎌

Chapter Photo found on Pinterest it is called Point of Crossing (which is why the Chapter Title has the same name) ad is made by R Hermelyn Di Silvestro Fine Art

                                            it can also be found here  👇🏽                       

Anansa beams down to the planet Phylos when she senses that Spock and her friends are in danger she sees them being attacked by plant based flying batlike creatures and she sends a wave of calmness towards them which stops them from attacking and ...

Anansa beams down to the planet Phylos when she senses that Spock and her friends are in danger she sees them being attacked by plant based flying batlike creatures and she sends a wave of calmness towards them which stops them from attacking and they fly away "perhaps you should ask permission instead of forcing things I could have sworn you said you were peaceful!"  she says as she looks at the Phylosian who called himself Agmar "we couldn't be sure he would say yes"  he replies "you couldn't be sure he would say no, perhaps if you explained you plight he may understand it's purpose, a little bit of understanding could go along way plus his friends may be inclined to allow it if you got his permission you do not just take what is not yours to begin with"  she says Agmar almost looks ashamed of his actions "what do you want!?"  Kirk asks "not what, who for purposes unknown"  Anansa says Kirk becomes confused  "the Master has searched many years to find a specimen like Spock he has been chosen to serve a greater cause"  Agmar says "one mans vision is another mans headache!"  Anansa whispers Kirk chuckles then asks Agmar "who's your master!?! what greater cause!?!"  they hear a voice boom from behind them "I am Doctor Stavos Keniclius Five welcome to Phylos"  Anansa mutters as she, the Vulcan she loves and their friends turn to face the owner of the voice who was a giant human "great another Android with a "mind" of it's own!"  Kirk looks at her with a raised eyebrow "he did say 5 and they called him master so there must have been a real human with his name at some point"  she says she looks at the Vulcan she loves and says "well Spock meet YOUR new master"  Spock raises a eyebrow at her "it is his purpose they serve, whatever it may be and since he's the one who wanted you for whatever reason in their and quite possibly his mind you are now his property we are just a nuisance"  she tells him "I'm surprised you're letting him"  he replies "I am not "letting him" do anything after all I did say it was your choice they and he are the ones who did not"  she says he hides a smile "I wonder if he's heard of Khan!?!"  she whispers Spock raises a eyebrow at her Keniclius seems to become mad at the mention of Khan "yep he's heard of him!"  she whispers Kirk chuckles "if I read correctly Stavos Keniclius was a Earth Scientist during the Eugenics Wars I don't believe he was one of the Enhanced though according to your history records he planned to clone "perfect specimen" prototype into master race that he planned to use those clones as a "peace keeping" force throughout the galaxy the concept was considered anti-humanistic by the Leaders of Earth and he was exiled there is a so called legend of someone who us known as the Modern Day Diogenes of Sinope wandering the galaxy looking for "someone special" it is possible he is that person and apparently he's chosen Spock to become one of his "perfect specimens" which is understandable since he is Vulcan"  Anansa explains Kirk playfully scoffs he almost asks how she knew the Keniclius before them was a android but it was pretty obvious how she knew and it isn't just her senses but his size she looks at Spock and says "it is still your choice"  he nods "however I do have a idea if you choice not to help the "man who would be god".."  she says as she takes off the necklace she's wearing that has the Terran Symbol on it Kirk looks at her curiously and asks "where did you get that!?!"  she replies "Mirror Spock gave it to me as a goodbye slash something to remember me by gift before we left I do believe he made it for I can feel a piece of him within it.... you know what they say about things other people cerate for you right Captain!?"  he smiles Keniclius looks at them with a confused expression on his face and watches as Anansa places the necklace she just took off her own neck around Spock's "I do not understand the Vulcan-human blend of wisdom, sense of order, durability and strength is the finest the Master has ever found will he help us carry on our work or not!?"  Agmar asks "carry on your work?"  Kirk asks "we are the last of a dying people, Captain once we had a great mission then disease decimated us we few are the frail remnant of what survived our spore cells have been destroyed there will be no more of our kind"  Agmar replies Anansa looks at him with sad eyes as Bones asks "what if something happens to Spock or the Master?"  Anansa replies "then they'll just make a new one remember B this "Master" is number 5 which means there were at least 4 more before him not counting the real one"  he nods everyone looks at Spock who nods he knew what Anansa's plan was she was going to attempt to take the piece of Mirror Spock out of the pendant but she needed his essence as well to help her since he was real and in a manner of speaking the essence of Mirror Spock which lives within the pendant was not not completely at least for it does exist just not in a solid form "show us where to go for if you think we are letting you take him anywhere without us you are sadly mistaken!"  Anansa says to Agmar who nods then has them follow him to a area surrounded by trees and onto a platform then he says "the way is through her gentlemen and gentlewoman"  he presses a button on a yellow controller he now holds and the platform lowers them down deep underground "we sprang from the soil, Captain these tunnels were once part of our home this will serve to illuminate our way"  Agmar says as he presses the button again and the platform moves them down the tunnel the platform stops once they reach a large room that has a sacrificial table like cot in it and Anansa becomes worried sensing her worry Spock looks at her "I'm guessing these androids are much like Roger's where they place your Katra within it which means your body will die and I feel as though I just got you I'm not sure I'm ready to lose you especially not in this way I mean I like plants and all but....!"  she says softly he allows a corner smile to show up on his lips at the last part of her words for he figured out the same thing she did that the Androids must be like the creatures of this planet and made of a plant-based material he cups her cheek and says softly "it will be alright, trust me!"  she replies "I do but I am uncertain I fully trust them they are focused only on what they want not what we desire"  he smiles then kisses her lips which is something he has never done while he was on duty especially during a exploration mission he walks over to the table and lays down Keniclius who had entered the room from a different part of it around the same time they did grins....