Still I try to act normal just because what if all family members got to know about it, they surely will not like it and not to forget rishi and palak with their teasing looks, I even can imagine them right now.
Holy shit..!!

"Umm.. Is it paining..?"

I question again just to catch his dead glare(again).

"Nhi, jannat feel ho rhi tumhe bhi karni feel?"

("No, I am feeling like heaven, do you also wanna feel it?")

He asked in his normal yet sarcastic tone but sarcasm was silent from his side.

Ok, though I should be scared of him now, but I couldn't ignore his sexy voice that was only mine to hear.
Possessive much naina!!

"I mean, sorry.. Dhoke se galti ho gyi"

("I am sorry... I made a mistake out of deception.")

I tried to be formal yet respectful with my words.

"Woohoo happy realization"

He glared at me with a deep smile more like slapping my sorry with that smile of his.

"kafhi jaldi realize ho gya, don't you feel like that?"

("You Released quite quickly, don't you feel like under?")

He questioned back with the same smile, which seems to be the silence before death.

"Aapko to aaj tak nhi hua"

("It hasn't happened to you yet.")

I murmured within myself slowly, but not so Slowly.

"Kuch kaha?"

("Said something?")

He questioned seeing me murmuring in myself.

"Kuch suna?"

("Heard something?") .

I questioned back to which he sighed and moved his hand massaging his back.

I got up from bed just to get a happiest  death glare by him but I ignored and moved towards the drawer and took the pain relief spray. As I said I am not heartless like him so watching him in that position was something I can't really ignore.

I came back towards my side and sat again to my deeply rooted place and ordered him.
Haha in my dreams it was like requested him with my eyes filled with care and kind of guilt.

Ok I was really feeling guilty looking at his state and I knew my feelings would change nothing.

"Letiye"

("Lie down")

I said to which he gave me a confused look.

"Why"

Came his question voice and the raised brow.

"Ulte hokar lete"

("Lie upside down")

I ordered again but moving his body wasn't that easy right, And that too with my order or advice.

"See I'm not in a mood to let you take advantage of me,"

He said moving back keeping his head on the headboard of the bed.

Is he in his senses or not, he really thinks of himself as a vulnerable girl crying on a street with her dead fantasies, huhh.. Well one of my book character had it.. Huhhhmmm..!! *wink*

"For your kind information"

I opened my mouth with an explanation but can I speak in front of this drama king.