Rules! Please read

Hello and welcome to my very own first oneshots book! I Hope you have a good time reading!

Please remember:

Be kind to other people

Constructive criticism is allowed. I'm always open to new suggestions so don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Please don't promote your own works on my stories. If you really want to, you could at least ask me.

Remember, Ruikasa is a ship of two men. So if you have problem with that, just leave. Your opinions aren't my problems.

Don't hate on people on this story. Seriously, if you do, just touch grass and connect yourself back to reality <3

If there's anything you don't like, just click off!

~~~~~~~~~

Requests rules:

I'm really serious about that one: don't request anything with a big age gap. I will also only write about platonic feelings if they are kids.

I might try to write smut, but I can't guarantee you anything. I'm still not really comfortable about that, and this section might change. Please don't try to force me to write about extreme kinks, keep it consensual and safe.

I also won't write about forced/unhealthy relationships such as Yandere AUs. Maybe double Yandere for fun, why not. I will not support abuse. However, if and only if it is a minor part of the story or if it gets better at the end, I might try to write that.

I'm not that good at writing fight scenes, so don't expect much from me.

Also please be respectful when requesting a oneshot. For example:
"Hello, I would like to request a oneshot. My idea is [...], thank you, have a good day."
It would really make my day better, and it's so easy to be nice!
Messages such as this will not be tolerated:
"Hey, write what I want you idiot."
Don't be a Karen! I will not write a oneshot for you if you are too mean.

That was all for now, I might add other rules if I find it necessary. Remember to have a good time!