“You're getting really good at driving the speed boat!” I shouted, and she replied.

“I've been practicing since the incident!”

Our little talk came to an end after we reached the destination. TTT anchored the boat before rummaging through the box inside the speedboat. I waited for a while before she came back. She brought back two fishing rods, gave one to me before explaining.

“I'll show you the amazing world of digital fishing here, Angelo! Here!”

I took the fishing rod that was being practically handed to me cheerfully by TTT. With a sigh and a smile, I replied.

“Don't blame me if I get more fish than you!”

TTT smiled as she heard my words. Challenge accepted. Now, we started fishing.

We talked for a while as we waited for the fish to take the bait. A few minutes later, I felt a tug on my fishing rod.

“Oh, got one!”

I tried reeling in the line, but the fish resisted. Instead, it looks like the fish is the one reeling me in!

“I need some help!”

With that, TTT ditched her fishing rod to help me reel in the fish I just caught.

“3, 2, 1!”

I counted as TTT and I reeled in the fish as hard as we could. I almost got thrown off the speedboat; the digital fish jumped out of the digital water – it was a big one!

Both of us fell down as the fish we caught dangled in the fishing rod inside the boat. What's weird is…the position TTT and I were in; she's on top of me.

With a laugh, she looked at me with a smile. A few more seconds, she realized the position we were in. She quickly separated from me, unable to hide her blush. That's cute.

Well, this is an awkward silence. I saw TTT briefly look in my direction but also quickly turned around to try and hide her blush. That won't work, TTT; I saw you blushing before. Hell, I'm still blushing due to what happened.

I broke the silence.

“That was fun.”

I said with a smile as I looked at her. A few more seconds, she looked at my expression. With a smile, she cheerfully replied.

“Yeah, it was fun.”

She said that as she playfully nudged my arms with hers. I lightly laughed. Throughout my life, this was the most fun experience I have ever had.

Some moments after this whole trip, we got back to land.

—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------
Time…what a nice concept..

4:00:00
.
.
.
3:59:59
—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------

“So we still have 3 more hours till you go back?” TTT asked as we safely landed on the digital beach.