Promise fulfilled

Angelo's pov

And so, a week had passed, and my promise with TTT lingered in my mind. I should contact her after a week, but I find myself stuck in the midst of a busy schedule. Thirty minutes of break after four demanding classes in SPDM, followed by another four classes post-break. Typically, this short break only allows for eating and some brief walking around, but I've managed to utilize these precious moments to gather valuable information.

Specifically, I've learned about the locker room exclusive to employees and agents. It's heavily guarded, and reaching it would take approximately 20 minutes. To enter without an employee card adds an extra 5 minutes. With a mere 30-minute break, I'd have just enough time to spare, 5 minutes precisely, to talk to TTT. I've devised a plan: after the last class before the break, I could feign the need to use the restroom. However, this poses a challenge, as the teachers anticipate the students, and disrupting the break might lead to two teachers teaching different subjects simultaneously in the same classroom, adding to the mental fatigue for me and my fellow students.

SPDM's strictness in teaching the arcanum leaves me with little choice. I've considered crafting a slingshot to shoot a power grid with a rock, extending the break by another 10 minutes for students. This would provide a total of 15 minutes for TTT and me to have a conversation. The old man who brought me here shared his locker number, allowing me to retrieve the camcorder and book it out of the locker and into my room. That's the essence of my plan: create a successful distraction.

It's time to set the plan in motion.

[Friday, 12 pm, final class Arcanum History]

I glanced at the classroom wall clock, tapping my pen in anticipation of the plan unfolding.

**Ding ding**

The bell echoed, signaling the end of the class – the moment for my plan. As we thanked the teacher and were dismissed, I sprinted outside towards the makeshift park at SPDM. Students were scattered, engaged in various activities. Gathering what I needed, I quickly crafted a slingshot in about 5 minutes. Loading a pebble into it, I aimed and shot at the power grid, causing an outage in the nearby building. That was the signal. It was time for my plan to unfold.

**40:00**

I dashed and sought cover in the bushes. Just go get to my objective.

**39:59**

Once I confirmed the coast was clear of nearby patrol guards, I sprinted as fast as I could towards the locker room designated for employees.

**29:50**

After ten intense minutes, I arrived at the location. With a deep breath, I took a moment to catch my breath before approaching the door of the locker room.

Time to unlock the door. I checked for any guards, but none were in sight, likely occupied with fixing the outage. The lock was old-fashioned, with a 5-digit combination. Let's try everything…

**28:50**

I went through combinations: 11543, 12465, 30087, 56910, 10265...

**25:50**

This is the last combination... 15683.

**Click**

I moved faster than I should, relieved that I successfully unlocked the room. Now inside, it was time to find the locker the old guy mentioned, the one with my belongings.

There it is!

**20:50**

Opening the locker with the password provided by the old man, I found the camcorder – the device TTT and I used to communicate. Hurriedly turning it on, I prayed to see her on the screen.

"Angelo, it's been a while…"

Her voice echoed through the camcorder. TTT answered, but her focus quickly shifted to my appearance.

"Don't worry about my appearance, TTT. How are you?"

Still a bit puzzled, she cleared her throat before responding.

"Well, I'm glad you actually remembered our promise, but... you look so..."

I interrupted her, eager to explain.

"Young. I know. I'm gonna explain it to you once we get out of here!"

Confused, she replied, "Okay? I guess?"

With that confirmation, I dashed out of the locker room, heading straight to my room. The sudden movement shook her inside the camcorder, but she quickly regained her balance – at this point, she was used to it.

**01:59**

With just 2 minutes left, I gently placed the camcorder, with TTT inside, before starting to explain everything. However, I decided to omit the specific details of my ultimate goal.

**00:59**

"So what you're saying is that you infiltrated St. Pavlov Foundation for something important, possibly connected to the MAG-V? Isn't that right?" she inquired.

I nodded quickly, hoping she'd understand.

"I see. I'll be waiting here, alright Angelo? Be careful out there."

I smiled and replied as I exited my room, "I will, TTT. Don't worry about me."

And so, this concludes my small plan to fulfill my promise with TTT.

———————————————————

**Time left before October 27**

**124:59:59**

.

.

.

**124:59:58**

———————————————————