"Shut it"

We eventually made our way to the lockwoods, I could vividly remember the last time I was here. The night I left.

I felt an intense pressure not to embarrass my family tonight. It was the lockwoods biggest event of the year and my father made it abundantly clear that I was not to embarrass them. "Young master" Adramelech whispered with a solemn tone causing we to stop getting ready.

"Yes?"

"You need to be prepared tonight something big is happening" he  said appearing in red smoke around in an attempt to comfort me.

"But Adramelech you heard what my dad said" I could stop the panic in my voice as I look at the bruises I've yet to cover.

"It will be alright my Queen" that sentence alone told me something big was happening there was no "young" in front of it. I quickly finished getting ready knowing whatever happened tonight was going to change me forever.

"Ava, are you alright" Elijah asked knocking me out of whatever daze I was in.

"Yes I'm quite all right let's head in" I moved to open the car door but before I got the chance Elijah used his vamp speed to open it for me. Quite the gentleman "thank you" I smiled brightly at him.

"Of course my dear" he gently looped his arm in my guiding me to the front door. We patiently waited for Mrs. Lockwood to invite us in. "Oh you must be Mr.Smith" Carol said with heart eyes when she opened the door.

"Yes that is me lovely to meet you Mrs." Elijah drew out indicating he had no idea who she was. I lifted my hand up to my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "Mrs.Lockwood, you can call me Carol" she reached her arm out causing Elijah to unravel our locked arms. Carol noticed the action and finally looked at me. Her heart eyes turn into one of distastes as she shook Elijahs hand.

"Ava, no one informed me of your return" her tone held annoyance.

"Not many people are aware Mrs.Lockwood I don't pan on staying long" she nodded gently before inviting us in. She immediately pulled Elijah away from me leaving me alone.

"Stay here Ava" my father said putting me in one of the many rooms in the Lockwoods estate. Confusion filled my eyes as I watch my mother take Jermey and Elena into the party. "But" I went to complain.

"You're here for appearance Ava nothing more" he scolded. Before joining the rest of my family leaving me alone. I felt wetness form in my eyes. "Why am I not enough" red smoke unleashed from my hands. I wasn't surprised this usually happened when I couldn't control my emotions. I'll never forget get the beating my father gave me when he found out.

"Ava darling join us" Elijah called when he finally got a break from Carol. I found myself a little upset with him. He left me by myself after inviting me here. I held back my annoyance not wanting to be a problem. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you" he added looping his arm in mine.

"It quite alright Elijah. I understand" I didn't I'd always be left alone.

Elijah kept me by his side for the remainder of the tea party. He must have noticed his mistake from earlier. "Elijah come meet one of the founders family" Mrs. Lockwood said standing next to the oldest Salvatore.

Elijah elegantly moved us toward the duo. "Damon I want you to meet Elijah Smith, he's wright a book on small town history" Elijah offered his hand to Damon. "Pleasure to meet you Damon"

"Likewise" I could tell by the intense glare that they were about to argue but withheld based on Carol presents. "Elijah I would love to tell you more about the founding families in private" Damon not subtly hints.

"Of course" Elijah's excuses himself from Carol and I. She scoffs at me before leaving me quickly. I don't eventually found the room Damon and Elijah went in. "You young vampires are so arrogant. The moment you stop being of use to me your dead." I listen in. Some cried out in pain. "I'm an original show a little respect"

Elijah stepped out the door and noticed me immediately. "It's time to go darling" I nodded following him out to the house.

"Things with well with Damon I'm guessing" I asked once we were in the car.

"Based on what Jeremy told us about Bonnie kidnapping Jonas it safe to say they know about Elena dying in the ritual." Elijah says moving though the streets but not the right way to my house. Before I could say anything we arrived at the Salvatore boarding house.

"A bit or a wolf problem. Stay here" anger filled me once again. But I can't expect him to tell me everything or involve me. He owes me nothing. Maybe I was just to desperate for a family.

The red smoke was intensely filling the room but I couldn't stop my panic. I had one job not embarrass the family but it seems I'm going to fail at that. The anger I felt earlier came back stronger than ever. I felt my wrist snap in an awkward direction. The pain was intense but I didn't scream my knee followed as my body fell to the floor unable to control my movements. "It's happening my queen" Adramelech said with pride. "Your finally The Queen"

I felt the pain stop and red mist absorb back into my hand wait paws. With confusion I look at my self the best I could realize I was no longer human.

"All hail The Queen" Multiple voices said in my head. Before I heard beating on the door to the room "Ava open the door" my father yelled.

"Run"

~Foxes

We had a few flashbacks. I typically hate writing them but I tried hopefully this story is good and easy to understand!!!

Please vote and comment

Love NIK