'An assassin?'

Startled, Cayden's eyes snapped open, and he swiftly sat up, peering into the mysterious presence before him.

In front of him was Eira.

Without his mask.

His soft white hair was illuminated by the moonlight that was creeping from the window. His brows were not thick nor thin. They were in a gentle shape that complemented his face. His eyes were a gray color, it was not dull but similar to the moon's color. Below his button nose was a pair of full and rosy lips.

Wearing a scarlet halter top and was secured by a black string delicately encircling his slender neck. A red schenti was worn around his waist with slits that revealed his slender legs. The red color created a mesmerizing contrast against the pale skin.

Cayden gulped, nervous, anxious, his adam apple bobbed up and down.

He couldn't but stare at the figure, a deep look in his eyes, in love, greedy, hungry, and helplessly obsessed.

His heart was beating loudly.

"E, what are you doing here?" Cayden asked, his voice hoarse.

Eira smiled as he bent over to Cayden. "What do you think I'm doing?" he teased.

Cayden felt his throat dry up as Eira crawled onto his lap, his hands exploring Cayden's body. Cayden's breath caught in his throat as Eira's hand moved lower, getting closer to his manhood.

Cayden's member grew hard at Eira's touch, and he let out a sharp intake of breath as Eira unzipped his pants. Cayden's manhood sprang up, massive and throbbing.

Cayden held Eira's wrist, he took a deep breath, "Don't."

"Don't what?" Eira asked, scrutinizing Cayden with a piercing gaze while his hand started to stroke Cayden's head teasingly.

Cayden groaned, his heart raced as Eira's hand continued to tease his manhood, sending waves of pleasure through his body, he closed his eyes.

'Fuck.'

Cayden opened his eyes and pressed Eira into the bed, he pinned Eira's hand beside his head. Leaning in, Cayden placed his forehead against Eira's, locking eyes with the mesmerizing grey eyes.

"Don't hold me responsible if I never warned you to stop," he stated sternly.

Eira gave a languid look, licking his lips seductively, and teasingly said, "Would I?"

Cayden let out a groan and, without hesitation pressed their lips together. His hands moved, rubbing, caressing every curve and skin they could find. It seemed addicted to the feeling of that smooth and soft skin.

Cayden whole body was burning in desire, his eyes blazing with lust controlling his mind.

As Cayden bit and suck on the bottom of Eira's lips. He delved his tongue inside and pried open his mouth. Their tongue soon danced with each other. Cayden licked and explored every inch of Eira's mouth, sending shivers to Eira's body.

Eira's taste was soft and sweet, so delicious and addicting that Cayden couldn't get enough. He had lost himself. The last string of his rationality snapped when the owner of those delectable lips let out the sweetest sound he had ever heard.

"Mmngh.."

Cayden soon pulled back from Eira, they both were panting heavily, and a thin silver of saliva connected from their tongue. Cayden gazed at Eira's face, his face was flushed as if he was drunk.

Flushed cheeks complemented by lips that were now both red and swollen. Tears hanging on Eira's long lashes. It moistened his eyes and gave them a charming look of lust. Those beautiful grey eyes turned into something dimmer, hotter, and seductive. Those eyes were shining bright, pure.