╎5╎

Two months had passed since I return home, the imperial family had been notified of my arrival and sent a letter to meet me. My family immediately decline it.

My sister also brought over her boyfriend home his name is Everett Cezia, he came from the Wreawyth kingdom. He's a good guy.

When he met me like everyone else he thought I was an angel. He stops working to process is he dead or not. My sister laugh and smugly saying, "I told you so."

I felt awkward at the situation but kept on my smile.

When he sat in the living room, my father and older brothers were starring daggers at him. But since he was kinda dense, he didn't feel the contempt.

The first one to warm up to him was Ethan, my second older brother because Everett admires him for being the head knight on the imperial family and praises him for his work and swords skills.

The second was Liam and lastly my father.

He stayed at the mansion for quite a while.

Before he left home my mother gave him a gift in exchange to keep a secret that he had met me. He didn't accept the gift but swore that he won't tell anyone about me and left.

After that, he had been visiting our mansion from time to time. People found out and ask him about me and he answered that he didn't meet me yet or didn't saw my face because I always wore a veil or a mask.

My family felt happy and content with the reply. Gave my sister a thumbs up to choose a great husband.

My sister felt a bit shy and said thank you.

Then, Clyde sent me a letter saying I could apply as a teacher.

After reading it I smiled and think to make them agreed. I probably have to give some conditions to them. After a while, Luna and Lily called me to eat lunch. I wanna tell them I want to become a teacher but I don't think it's the right time yet.

I have to prepare myself, tomorrow will be better.

===