V2 aftermath: New Threat? (LAST AFTERMATH CHAPTER FINALLY!!!)

Perching over a ledge of the rooftop... scanning the lifeless and empty streets of this unknown and Unfamiliar town... eating... popcorn out of a paper bucket.

Ozpin: "What are you doing?"

A buzz was heard on the right ear from the black bullet in his ear.

Aj: "Eating popcorn."

Muffling through the buttery and salty snack as the hellspawn now sits on the ledge.

Ozpin: "There's a time and place for that but not now... there's white fang hideouts throughout the city from an anonymous tip-"

Aj: "Team Rwby?"

Ozpin: "No... I'll worry about our secret friend and you worry about the hide outs."

Aj let out an annoyed groan as he tosses the popcorn bucket away and stood up on the ledge.

Aj: "Fine gojo senpai."

Aj jokes as the symbiote covers his face with the mask.

Ozpin: "And quit calling me that."

Aj laughs softly as the coms comes into the close Aj stood up on the ledge.

Aj: "Ok then... haven't done this since I got here."

Aj drops down as his scarlet shroud flows with the air resisting his fall and into the darkness of the streets.

Later...

Closing a crate then sighing as he wiped the perspire from the hairline of his forehead; the white fang member suddenly he pulls out a clipboard and says...

Wf member: "What's next..."

Quietly he murmurs to himself.

Aj: "Dust?"

Wf member: "No already did that."

Aj scratched his chin as he thinks.

Aj: "Atlas weaponry?"

Wf member: "But which ones?"

Aj rubs his chin before snapping his fingers.

Aj: "Assault rifles!"

The white fang member shook his head.

Wf member: "We already did that don't you remember..."

The white fang member turn towards Aj; the member stood there in silent as aj was smiling warmly.

The next room

Wf member 2: "Go fish."

Wf member 3: "That's not how you play it."

The member said with a unamused expression; suddenly...

Wf member: "Ah...AHHHH."

Screams echoed through the isolated room as the two members got off the floor and entered to the room behind the door; they scan the room as they only see wooden crates.

The two carefully entered the room, looking around for the third member; suddenly a gust of wind blew behind Wf member 2.

Wf member 2 spun around to see his teammate gone...