Volume 2 aftermath: Hanging out with the rose

A/N: Ima do a few of these before going back to the main story

It was the weekend morning so that means no classes for the day so he does what anyone does. Go fight a dummy.

Aj was just testing his powers from chains and necroplasm to magic and displacing matter. Though there was no flaw they all had something in common.

Aj: "The output is weak. Or that dummy made out of hay is indestructible."

He sighs then he looks at the inside of his forearm and peel the skin off revealing a nurmical number meter. But instead of numbers it's symbols.

Aj: "Infinity symbols..."

He whispers in shock.

Aj: "No wonder. It seems like my body is storing up necroplasm by holding back the strength or the output of it?"

He asks himself as he scratched his chin.

Aj: "Did dad or william had any experiences over this?"

He asks to himself before in the distance barking could be heard. Aj turned around as zwei tackled aj towards the ground.

Aj: "Oof-"

He says before hitting the ground. Zwei barks then licks aj's face. Aj pets zweis head.

Aj: "How you doing boy."

He says in a babying tone of voice as he continues to pet zwei.

Ruby: "Zwei? Where are you?"

Aj chuckled.

Aj: "No wonder you're here."

He whispers to zwei before wiping his face with his forearm and picked up zwei as he stood up.

Aj: "He's right here ruby."

As he stood up he could see ruby behind a shadow of a tree. Ruby turned slightly red but it faded away as she walked up towards Aj and zwei.

Ruby: "Thanks Aj he probably smelled you and ran where you were while I was walking him."

She sighs as aj chuckled.

Aj: "Does this mean he likes me more than you?"

Ruby softly punches Ajs shoulder.

Ruby: "Shut up!"

Aj chuckles as a second later ruby joins in. As the chuckling dies down aj looks at rubys weapon which is on the back of Rubys waist. Because of this Ruby blushed.

Ruby: "W-what are you looking at!"

Aj jolts up as he looks at rubys face.

Aj: "S-sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!"

He panicked slightly as ruby sighed.

Ruby: "It's okay."

Aj: "So how's you get it."

Ruby tilted her head slightly.

Ruby: "What?"

Aj: "Your weapon."

He says as he points at the weapon on her waist. Ruby pulls it out as its compact form turns into a scythe.

Ruby: "This is my weapon! Crescent rose! It's a scythe that It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!"

Aj: "It could change? How could it change to a sniper?"

Ruby smiles as she points at the joint and the firing pin of the weapon.