Jealous Mrs Bajaj - OS

Prerna stepped out of the car infront of the gates of Bajaj Infragiants as the driver opened the car door for her. She stepped inside the building nodding at every employee that stood up from their place to wish her. She entered the elevator and reached to the 11th floor where her husband's cabin was.

She was moving towards his cabin when a voice stopped her. There stood the woman who has occupied her mind since days and obviously not for good reasons.

SONIYA SINGH. It had been two weeks since she has been appointed as Rishabh's secretary and Prerna had been pissed off. She would call at odd hours disturbing their moments and whenever someone other than Rishabh would answer the call she would cut it. And Mr Mehra's attempt to tease his boss at the previous day's brunch had added onto her worries.

Mehra - Sir please don't mind hn but aapki presence me koi aur females ki attention le jaye aisa ho hi nhi skta. Ma'am aapko pata hai office mein ek bhi aisi female employee nhi hai jiska dhyan sir par na jaata ho.

Rishabh - Kya Mehra aap bhi. Prerna aap inki baaton par dhyan mat dijiye. Kuch bhi bol rahe hain....

Mehra - Kuch bhi kaha sir.... Ab aap apni new secretary ko hi dekh lijiye... Ms Soniya. Unka dhyan sir par se hat ta hi nhi hai. Aur sir ki coffee, files, meetings, lunch time sabka kafi dhyan rakhti hain.

Rishabh - That's her work Mehra. Jab tak vo apna kaam thik tarah se krti hain aur apni limits me rehti hain I can't say anything to her. Vaise.... humare VP se meri baat hui keh rahe the ki shayad unhe apne associate ko fire karna pade.

Rishabh gave a hard glare to Mehra and the latter directed his eyes to Prerna.

Mehra - I'll take your leave ma'am. Have a good day sir.

And with this Mr Mehra left leaving Prerna in deep thoughts. She knew how much attention her husband commanded and very aware of what women thought of him but she was never bothered because she knew her husband was extremely loyal and loving towards her. He had his eyes only for her. But she could not let go off the jealousy that crept inside her at the name of Ms. Soniya. This girl needs to be shown her place.

Prerna snapped out of her thoughts as Soniya approached her.

Soniya - Kahan jaa rhi hain aap ?

Prerna (calm but stern tone) - Rishabh ke cabin mein.

Soniya - Sir abhi cabin me nhi hain.

Prerna - It's ok I'll wait inside the cabin. (And she started moving towards the cabin but was again stopped by Soniya)

Soniya - One second ma'am, aap sir ke cabin me bina unki permission ke nhi jaa sakti. And I don't think aapke pass appointment hai because appointment hota to mujhe pata hota.

Prerna - Mujhe appointment ya kisi ke permission ki zarurat nhi hai. Not now not ever !

Soniya stared at the woman infront of her from top to bottom. She wore a grey business suit with a lavender top. A mangalsutra in her neck, an expensive rose gold watch on her wrist and a diamond ring on her ring finger and Soniya could figure out that it was a rare solitaire. The woman emitted power and authority the one similar to her boss.

Soniya - Aap ??

Prerna- Finally you asked me the right question. Ye sawal aapko sabse pehle puchna chahiye tha. Myself Prerna... Mrs Prerna Rishabh Bajaj ! Aapke boss ki WIFE !

And Prerna could see colour draining out from her face.

Soniya's pov - Wife ! Rishabh sir married hain !

Soniya - Oh ! Ah... I am so sorry ma'am... I didn't recognise you. I am Soniya.... Mr Bajaj ki secretary. Maine recently join kiya hai.

Prerna- I know. Iss office ki sari khabar rehti hai mujhe.