I Trust My Husband (Part 3)

The entire while Rishabh stood silent viewing his wife taking a stand for him infront of her lover. He still couldn't believe that Prerna slapped Anurag... For Him ! She declared she Trusted Him and Won't Leave Him at any cost. Desire was building up inside as he saw her in that fierce avtar. Oh how much he wanted to peck those eyes and kiss those lips which had referred to him as her husband for the nth time today. But he knew he had to control his desires and interfere cause he saw her anger rising with every minute and so much anger and shouting was not good for her.... not in this condition. He walked upto her in slow steps. He took her in his embrace as now he knew she didn't feel uncomfortable with his touch.

Rishabh (whispering in her ears) - Prerna, please calm down. Relax ! So much stress is not good for you and your baby. So please calm down. Please.....

Prerna could feel her breathing becoming even with every word he spoke into her ears. The movement of his hands at her back calmed her. She closed her eyes being in her husband's embrace for the first time and she could feel her anger subsiding away.

I'm sorry...

Rishabh heard her muttering with chocked voice. He parted away still holding her by her shoulders and saw tears escaping from her beautiful eyes and it stirred something in his heart.

Prerna- I'm sorry. I am really sorry. Ye sab meri wajah se ho raha hai. Meri wajah se aapki life me itni sari problems...

Rishabh - Don't you dare blame yourself... aapki wajah se kuch nhi hua hai. Aur aap please rona band kijiye.

Prerna- Bhagwan na kare aapko kuch ho jata to...

Rishabh - Kuch hua to nhi na. Jo hua hi nhi uske bare mein kyu sochna.

He wiped her tears using his thumb. He made her sit on the nearby couch and offered her a glass of water.

Anurag fisted his palms in anger as he saw the amount of comfortness they both shared... how Prerna relaxed in his arms... she didn't even shiver at his touch.

Veena came upto Rishabh with folded hands....

Veena - Hume maaf kar dijiye....

Rishabh cut her and held her hands.

Rishabh - Aap please ye sab mat kijiye. Aap mafi mat mangiye.

Veena - Aapne humare liye bina kuch jataye itna kuch kiya aur humne.... par aapko ye sab karne ki zarurat nahi thi.

Rishabh - Kaise jaroorat nhi thi... aapki family meri bhi to kuch lagti hai na. Maine jo kuch bhi kiya apni family ke liye kiya. Prerna ki wajah se mujhe life me pehli baar rishte nibhane ka mauka mila hai... mai to bas apne rishte nibha raha tha.

Veena careseed his hairs while Prerna looked at him with utter respect and pride in her eyes.

Veena - Hum chalte hain.

Rishabh - Aap please Miss Sharma se kuch mat kahiyega. Unhone vahi kiya jo unhe sahi laga. Vo abhi nadan hai. Isliye iss baat ko yahi khtam kar dete hain. Mr Mehra, aap bhi office jaiye. Mai thodi der mein aaunga.

Mehra - Ji sir. Chalta hu ma'am.

Rishabh asked their driver Ram to drop Veena and Shivani at Sharma Niwas. After they both left, Anurag tried to talk to Prerna but she sternly refused any conversation.

Prerna- Mr Bajaj, chaliye breakfast kar lete hain.

Rishabh - Hn par yaha nhi. Room me chalkar kare ? Mujhe aapse kuch baat bhi karni hai.

Prerna nodded at him and they both went to their room after ordering Chandu to serve their breakfast in their room.

Inside the room, Prerna and Rishabh finished their breakfast and Prerna fed him with her own hands just like last night. After Chandu cleared away their plates, Prerna started the conversation.