"What Anushka? Larissa wouldn't have fucked my brother and run off with him?"

She went silent.

"Did uoyou think that's right? What my father made him do are should I say what my brother did with my wife!"

"No I don't think he's right. I'm on your side—"

"Заткнись,"

"Don't tell me to shut up Ghost. You know it's the truth and that is why no one wants you to fall for another bitch who'll drag you in the fucking mud," she said and I grabbed her throat.

"Anushka I'll cut your fucking tongue out if you ever call her name again,"

"Wow really Knox," she said and I looked around.

"Say that again I'll cut your fucking tongue out," I said before shoving her to the side.

"You are, who you're called to be," she mumbled and I looked at her.

Only I knew what she meant

"If that little childhood crush is getting to your fucking head. Stop we're just fucking friends and I'll never see you as anything else,"

"A cr-crush, please I'm not into you," she said and I scoffed.

I walked around her and went to my room. I packed anything I would need when I'm in Russia because I don't plan in coming here anytime soon.

✎✎✎✎✎✎

I stood near the plane as the range rover Rhys drives halted infront of us. The moment Ivan opened his door I heard Paige screaming at the top of her lungs.

"She's a fucking fighter," Rhys said and Ivan opened the back door.

He pulled her out and tried lifting her up by himself.

"I'm the only person my mother has left. Don't take me from her," she cries.

My heart shatters at her breaking voice and I walked towards them.

Ivan placed her down on her feet as she shakes in fear. Her eyes were covered and her wrists and ankles were tied.

I took her wrists and placed them over my head before stooping down and wrapped my free arm around the back of thighs and lifted her up.

I placed her over my shoulder before hugging her legs.

Thank God she nah wear no likkle short skirt

I gave Ivan and I nod and he did the same. I turned around and walked to the plane after settling her down inside I sat in front of her.

My men came and strapped her down to the seat while making sure she going get out of the seat.

They walked out and drew the curtain.

"Please my mom," she cries.

"You're mother is okay infact she's the one who told us to come get you. She came to our facility because she was worried about you," I said.