"What's the best decision you think I should make?" I asked as I placed my hands into my pockets.

Two of my closest trusty guards stood behind me as they too watched the scene.

"She needs help and only you and get her that help. She's not far from turning into a mad woman with all this pressure. Look at her mother," Ivan said and I sighed.

Her mother has complete gone mad.

I'm not sure if Paige is even aware of it because her mother left for the market three days ago and while her days at the market got tougher she started running down her customers and eating food from the ground.

Sigh

"Get her mother in a facility that will help her case. Pay whatever the cost is and bring Paige to Russia, whether she wants to come or not. But Do Not Hurt Her In The Process,"

"Yes Don," they answered before walking to the house.

I walked back to my car and got in. I drove home and got out.

Zack went back to Russia and Anushka didn't leave my side.

As for Austin he was in Italy, visiting his girlfriend.

Shortly before I ended the call I had made when I came in the house, Anushka accompanied me.

"Мы уезжаем?" she asked when I got off the phone with my pilot.

"Yes," I said and she smiled.

Mi know she wah go back a Russia eno and but she just itch up pan mi like mi a fuck har.

"Что-то не так?"

"Nothing is wrong in Russia or here but my girl needs help and I'm not going to sit back and watch her until she goes fully insane," I said.

"Or you can leave her here and forget that you ever met her,"

"I can't do that,"

"Bullshit, I've seen you do it loads of time," she said and I folded my arms.

"I'm not forgetting her—"

"You don't even know har,"

"I know enough—"

"No you don't Ghost. You have written pieces about her. You got a document of her information that doesn't mean you know her,"

"Anushka Stop,"

"All I'm trying to stay is, we don't know her and by your words, you're bringing her with us to Russia,"

"You sound like Malhik,"

"Maybe he's right,"

"No he's not. He just doesn't want me to fall in-love or find happiness because he thinks I'll get weak,"

"Love makes you weak," she said and I shook my head.

"If it didn't Larissa wouldn't have..." she stops her self from say anything and I laughed humorously.