Chapter 10: Its A Little...

Chapter 10: It's A Little...

-Chris's POV-

"WHAT THE FUCK JACKY! YOU KNOW I LOVE BRADEN! AND WHAT DO YOU DO?! YEAH! YOU SEND HIM A VIDEO OF ME AND MY BEST GUY FRIEND HUGGING! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! ITS BAD ENOUGH I'M PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY AND YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE US BREAK UP!"
"W-what?"
"YEAH! I SAID IT! IM PREGNANT WITH BRADEN'S BABY!"
"I-I didn't know... I-I'm so sorry..." he stumbled out.
"WELL SORRY ISNT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!" I felt someone hugging me, I sobbed onto whoever's neck.
"Sweetie... it's ok... I know your mad at Jacky... but that's no reason to destroy his belongings..."
"W-what did she break?" He asked my dad.
"She broke your $2,000.00 laptop and you signed posters."
"THAT LITTLE BITCH!!!!!" He screamed at me.
I ran into my room calling Braden.
"Baby, I need you now..."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I-I need you here, I'm afraid Jacky's gonna hurt me..."
"Ok baby, I'll be there in a few Hours. I love you."
"I love you too."

3 hours later

-Braden's POV-

I got off of the plane, getting a renter car, and driving to Chris's house. I knocked on the door.
"Hey Aqua, can I come in? Christy wanted to talk to me."
"Sure, she's in her room."
I walked to her room, "baby?" I asked her.
"BRADEN!" She cried into my chest, wrapping her arms around me.
"Baby? What's wrong?"
"J-Jacky is the problem!" She cried. I picked her up to see her face. She wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Why is Jacky the problem?"
"H-he wants us to break up!"
"And why does he want us to break up?" I asked like a therapist.
"Because he wants me... all for himself. He wants me for my body and looks, not for feelings."
"Sweetie... Jacky will be out of our hair... when I move to LA, when we get engaged, and have our kids, he won't won't be in our hair."
"I want you to stay. Forever..."
"I want to stay forever, but I sadly can't, all of my belonging are in Ontario."
"Can't you get everything like... shipped here?"
"Yes, I can, but I have to pack it all first."
"B-baby. Let me help you. I want you to move here. For me and our unborn child..."
"Ok... that means we have to go house hunting though..."
"You can bring your stuff here, and then once we find a house, we can move in."
"Ok."
"But, we have to do it sometime soon, before I go to the doctors."
"Ok."
"And the only people who don't know I'm pregnant is... Derek, Ryan... and Drake..."
"We can have an announcement party... if you want."
"Yeah, when I'm 3 months..."
"Ok."

3 Months Later
"Christina Radke?" The doctor called my name. I got up with Braden.
"Hello Miss Radke, how are you and Braden doing?"
"We're doing fine. My brother just recently moved in so he could spend more time with the family."
"That's nice. This might be a little cold."
She put the gel on my stomach, I squeezed Braden's hand a little, but not very hard. She moved the gel around on my stomach.
"Would you guys like to know the gender?"
"Y-yes please."
"Well... it's a little Girl! Congratulations!" She said. I'll get you that picture, and you can be in your way."
"Can I say something?"
"Yeah."
"Christina Ashlyn Radke, I've known you for about 9 months, your having our daughter, and going to be living with me, will you, please, be my wife?" He asked pulling out a ring. (Ring In The Picture).
I felt tears down my cheeks.
"Y-yes, I love you Braden. N-now we have 2 things to announce."
"G-great."
"Awe. Well, here's you baby girl." My doctor said, handing me the picture of her.
We walked out of the clinic and got into my car. Braden drove us home, and we got out of the car. I walked into the living room.
"Everyone! We have 2 announcements! 1st, the baby is a... GIRL! 2nd, we're getting married!"
"OMG! Drake, this would be the perfect time..."
"Ok, well... we're getting married too!" I ran over to Trin hugging her, she hugged me too, I also hugged Drake.
"Congratulations you guys."
"You too."
"Well, we better tell them the other thing too..." Drake said.
"Well... I found out, I'm pregnant too!"
"Girl? Boy?"
"We don't know yet! But, we'll be finding out next month."
"We're so happy for you Trin and Drake."
"Thanks."

1 month later

-Trin's POV-
"So Trin, what do you want it to be?" Drake asked me. I was scared to tell him.
"I want a boy,"
"Same."
"But what if neither of us what we want?"
"Than oh well, we get a girl, but, I really hope it's a boy."
"Same, I've always wanted to name my kid Haven, or Lukas."
"I like both of those names. Play Rock Paper Scissors for the winning name."
"Ok."
"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!" I chose paper, he chose rock.
"Haven it is."
"Good, I really wanted that to be our first kids name that anyway."
"Good." I kissed his lips as we went into the clinic.
"Miss Angels?" My doctor said, Drake followed me into the room. He held my hand.
"This may be a little cold." She squeezed the gel onto my stomach, I squeezed drakes hand tight, he knows I don't like cold things. She rolled the gel all over and said, "it's a boy congrats!" And wiped the gel off of my stomach.
"Has a nice day."
Drake soon went onto Twitter as tweeted @CatchingYourClouds, having a baby boy with my beautiful fiancé @TrinityAngels! Can't wait! My phone buzzed with comments.
One of them said 'Who the hell is @TrinityAngels? And why are you just telling us about her?'
"Babe, why didn't you ever tell the fans about me?" I asked.
"I didn't think they'd like you. They've never liked any of my other past relationships..."
"Oh, we'll. we better get home."
"Ok baby." He said kissing my lips an driving us home.
"Congratulations you two! We heard all of this buzz on Twitter that is a boy!"