Chapter 2: HotTopic

Chapter 2: HotTopic

There is a sexual scene in this, I will put a WARNING sign, before you start reading, if you are uncomfortable reading the sexual theme, you may skip it. Thank you.

Christina's POV

I picked up the clothes, and looked at the front of all of them, they were mostly: Avenged Sevenfold, AC/DC, Kiss, Metallica, Green Day, and really old ETF band shirts. I took them out of my room, not knowing what to do with them.
"Dad?" I asked, trying to find where he was.
"What?"
"Um, I need to wash some clothes, where can I wash them?"
"One sec!" He yelled, running down the hall. "Ok, follow me." I nodded and did as I was told, he brought me into the basement where they washed clothes.
I looked over in a corner and saw chains on the walls, trying to figure out what it was for. I figured it out after a few seconds.
Bondage...
Gross... Bondage is just... I don't know... disturbing.
"Chris?"
"Hmm?"
"What are you l- oh... your looking at... that... just pay attention now. So, this is the basement, where some photoshoots are, and we practice here."
"That's cool, I just needed to clean these clothes though."
"Oh, there already done, we've been down here for like... 2 hours. You've been looking overs there the whole time."
"Wait... there already done?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, let's head upstairs... this place scares me a bit."
"Ok," he said as I walked up the stairs and I went into the kitchen.
"So? When's your birthday?"
"It's June 18."
"Oh! That's coming right up! We need to celebrate! 'Cause we're gonna be at warped by then, so we shall celebrate today."
"Ok! Go tell the guys, and I'll go change." I said running up to my room with the freshly cleaned clothes.
"What to wear?" I asked myself. I looked through the shirts, and I chose the ETF. It was my favorite out of all of them.
I wore the same skinnies and grabbed my fave black wedges.
I ran down the stairs, failing, and jumping on Ryan's back.
He screamed like a little girl, and I jumped down, placing my feet down onto the floor.
"Mwhahahaha!" I evilly laughed. Everyone laughed, even my dad.
"Ok! Let's get in the car!"
"Who's car? Mine or yours?"
"Yours because if you crash mine... I will kill you."
"Ok! Into my car!" My dad yelled. We piled into his 4 passenger car.
"Where do I sit?"
"Um, sit on someone's lap I guess."
"Ok..." I thought for a few seconds," Jacky, it's your lucky day... you get a 87 pound, 17 3/4, girl to sit on you."
"Okay." he said as I sat on his knee. It was comfortable.
After a few minutes I felt something touch my ass. I looked behind me and saw Jacky trying to sneak a peek at my G-String.
"Jacky," I whispered.
"What?" He replied also whispering.
"I can feel that."
"Feel what?"
"I know you're trying to sneak a peek of my G-String... now stop, and if you do I'll show you... and if you don't... I'll slap you." I said crossing my fingers.
"Deal."
"We're here!" My dad yelled as I saw a mall.
"Good!" I said opening the door escaping my father's death trap of a car.
"Ok where do you wanna go first?"
"HotTopic." I replied quick as possible, 'cause HotTopic is bae.
"Yay!"

-Skipping Shopping-

"Ok, so? What did you get?" My dad asked, even though he knew.
"Ok, so I got shirts, and they were, AA, BVB, FIR, ETF, PTV, SWS, Nirvana, MCR, and I got some skinnies, which were, red, black, white, grey and purple. I got bracelets which were, A7X, Green Day, ETF, SWS, BVB, and... FIR! And I got some Vans at Journeys."
"What color?"
"Galaxy print."
"Can we see?"
"Sure." I said as I pulled them out of the box. They oohed and ahed at them as if they were rubies.
"Ok, now. I. Am. Hungreeeeeeeeeeeee." I said.
"Ok, I'll go make something." My fab dad offered.
"Thanks." I said and he walked into the kitchen.
"Jacky, cmon. I still have to show you something."
"Ok." He followed me into my room and closed my door.
"Remember what you promised me?" He asked.
"No. I really don't."
"Come here, and I'll show you." I came over to him and he unbuttoned my jeans, then zipped them down, then pulled them off of my small, fragile figure. "Hmm, turn the other way." He told me, I turned facing backward to him. "Oh, and also bend over."

[WARNING SEXUAL SCENE]
-Jacky's POV-
She turned around, showing me her body. It was gorgeous.
I stood up, and stripped down into my boxers.
"Ready for the best time of your life?" I asked.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, do you wanna fuck?"
"Sure, but... I'm still a virgin."
"I don't care. Let's do it... NOW." I said, she removed her g-string and top, she sat on me, not sure what to do.
"Jacky... I-I don't know what to do..." She sighed.
"Well, let me guide you through this." I said, inserting into her, making her moan softly. I inserted into her farther, and she moaned louder, I did this multiple times, then it happened, she cummed on my d¡ck making me grab her breasts. They were soft. I pulled out of her, she looked at me, I looked at her.
"I-I think I love you Jacky..."
"I-I love I love you too Chris." I leaned in, crashing her lips into mine. Her lips soft as silk.
"Dinner time!" Ronnie yell from downstairs.
"Shit... get dressed, QUICK!" I yelled softly. I grabbed my boxers, shirt, and pants and putting them on.
I saw Chris grab her panties, bra, ETF shirt, and skinnies and quickly put them on.
We rushed down the stairs, not wanting to be caught.
[SEXUAL THEME ENDED]

-Unknown POV-

I heard to people fucking from Jacky's room. And immediately knew who it was. It was Jacky and Chris. Shit... she's suppose to be mine, not his. But I'll win her somehow. I know I will, and I won't lose.