3.8

⬆ p-pls let me know the artist....????
-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
"Sir, The Rooster has left a letter to you."

I glance at Rin next to me and back at my target in my hand. "Tell me about it," I said, dropping my target by the neck. "It's pretty long; I suggest you read it yourself," Rin replied coldly.

"Anything about White Dahlia?" I ask, wiping away the blood on my face.

Rin silence. He quickly skimmed through the letter and raised his head. "Yes''

"Get the car. We are heading back," I instructed him as I eyed the man who flinched from my gaze. "And where do you think you're going?" I smile and step on the man's broken hand.

"Sir, please," he whimpers. "I don't know why you are chasing after me," cries the man.

"Should I remind you then?" I bent down and grabbed my phone, showing him a picture of a lady smiling under the sun. "This is a lady belonging to a wealthy family. I'm her bodyguard." I glanced at the man, seeing his expression turn pale blue. "You picked a fight with the wrong person, dude. I've been told to get rid of any people who tried to touch her wrongly."

"Don't you think this is too much? I didn't even do anything to her!!!" He yelled.

"Ah, right," I chuckled. "Maybe you didn't. But." I grab a knife and slide it into his palm. "I'm quite in a bad mood."

The man's eyes widened quickly, as if he were about to scream, but before he could, I stuffed a cloth into his mouth. The man began tearing up and whimpering, struggling to sit up straight. "Nothing is going my way these days; it honestly sucks, you know," I said. The man continued to cry while shaking his head to agree with me. "First I've been assigned to an arranged marriage with some lady; my crush confessed her feelings but rejected me; now my higher-up wants her life. Everyone is just throwing me around in their palms."

I glanced at the man again, seeing his face change color. Ah crap.. I didn't mean to toy around with him this much. "My bad, you're free to go now." I smile and pluck a knife into his throat, watching his body lose all its strength.

"Sir, I have prepared the car."

I stared at the dead man quietly and got up from the ground. "Thanks; put him in a bag and shove it in the trunk." I command Rin and open the back of the car, throwing a bag over to him. I took off my gloves first, then unbuttoned my bloody shirt. I change into new clean clothes and glance at Rin, seeing him already finishing up the work.

"To your place?" Rin asks after storing the body.

"Yeah," I replied, hopping on the passenger seat.

I glanced at the rooster's letter but decided not to read it. I will read that when I finish my business. I had to ask the father of Pavel for this holiday. All just to do research on her. I can't do proper research with the limited information in that mansion.

I don't know how to explain how fulfilled I felt that night. Just being able to see her completely melt in my hand sends me chills. Ah... I want to see her again; I want to hug her; I want to kiss her. But that won't happen any time soon. I agreed to end things with her temporarily. "This sucks," I exhale.

"Her again?" Rin spoke up while driving.

"Mmhm," I replied.

"Ah..." Rin nervously looks back at the road. "I don't intend to come off as rude; however, she seems a little fake to me," he said. "As in?" I ask. "I'm not sure. Her personality is all over the place. I can't determine what kind of person she is, "he replied.

"She's too hard on herself." I smile a little. I remember that flustered face I saw that night. Although she could be seen as ruthless and cold, Y/N is much more human than everyone thinks she is. "In the end, she's also just a human. She probably kills a lot of her true emotion for survival."