2.5

-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
"A quiet chaotic night, guided by the only light, the blood shall fight." You quietly murmur under the shade of the window. There was a sliver of sword flecking with the moonlight by the end of your toe. You pick it up and line your finger up the blade slowly.

"Seems like the outside has calmed down," Kaeya said, walking away from the door.

The room three of you currently are in has no light, only the natural sources are viable. It's a dark room with an old round table and three big windows that round up to the top.

"The Lawrence will come to escort us out they said" Kaeya continue

"They are acting very suspicious" Venti approaches Kaeya. "I noticed sir, but we are unsure of what they are planning," Kaeya added. "Contact Jean and confirm others' safety" Venti instructed.

You can only listen to their conversation in silence, humming to a piece of classical music as you narrow your eyes to the door. "However I'm on duty too-"

"It's all right Kaeya, I'll handle things on my own"

You could see Kaeya glance at you one last time before quietly stepping outside the room.

Now it was left with only you and Venti. He approaches you and sits down taking a bottle of booze and two wine glasses. "I believe we haven't had a proper conversation this whole trip, am I wrong?" He smiled.

"Oh? What a surprise, what does the don of Mondstadt want from me?" you teased. "Hahaha, eight years huh" He murmurs. "Yes, eight years" you look away. "Who made you walk this way" He questions

"You mean... becoming a mafioso?"

"Yes"

"I had no choice, Venti," you smile.

To this, he stayed silent for a while. He poured wine into both glasses and handed one to you. "...How many have you killed," said Venti, looking away from his glass.

"Many" you replied, glancing at the red liquid inside the wine glass.

"Have you ever considered quitting?" he asks another question.

"There is no peace in the world, if I stop killing then I would be hunted" You took the glass and brought it up to your chest. "Childe, he seems to be very caring of you" he responds. "What are you suggesting?" you took a sip of the wine, letting lipstick stain on the glass you held. "Y/n. It's okay to ask for help. If you say so I believe that man will do everything to give you want you want"

You scoff. "I can sustain my own needs and I'm living life to the fullest right now. Thank you"

"...y/n" Venti calls you. "I know I didn't take you with me eight years ago but... would you like to go somewhere peaceful with me?" he gulps the wine in his glass as you stare at him drinking. You could not help but smile at him, not because of his words but his actions.

"No, and you won't be going anywhere peacefully either" you grin.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Because tonight-"

Knock knock knock, three knocks from the door. "Mr. Barbatos Ms. Dahlia, I'm Grusha. I have come for the escort. May I come in?" Says the door.

The break of tension, one slip chance of assassination, you thoughts as you walk towards the door. "Yes, is everything all right?" You tilted your head innocently pretending as if nothing happened inside, no conversation held.

There stands a tall blonde female in blonde. Her features captivate her beauty. "Yes, I will be escorting Mr, Barbatos to our boss and Miss Dahlia to the 11th harbinger."