"Don't worry. I don't think I'll be speaking to Lilith for some time." Amity said to Luz.

"Well, long story short, my dad is an alien from a planet that was destroyed." Luz said, "I can fly, have super strength, super speed, heat vision, and a bunch of other powers."

"Alien?" Amity asked her.

"It's what you call a person or being from another country or planet in this case. I'm considered half alien thanks to my dad and that I get my powers from the sun." Luz said, pointing to the sun. "My cells absorb solar energy and transfers that into energy for my powers."

"And your dad has these powers too?"

"Oh yeah and if you think I'm good, you should see him! He's had his whole life with these powers and knows why more about them than me. He probably has other powers I haven't even discovered yet." Luz said, smiling as she thought highly of her father.

He might not have been there all the time but he was making up for it a lot more now.

"I used to get made fun of because I was the product of a one night stand." Luz said, "He didn't even know I existed until he heard about me accidentally burning a destruction site with my eyes. How my mom and dad managed to keep that from becoming public knowledge I'll never know."

"Wow that's sounds-" Amity said but couldn't find the right word for it.

'And I thought my home life was unpleasant.' Amity thought.

"Insane?" Luz answered for Amity. "It was but it turned out alright."

"Not everyday you find out your dad is a beloved superhero." Luz said, "It's kind of cool because I get to do something that not many people get to do."

"What's that?" Amity asked.

"I get to go to the Watchtower, a massive space station that acts as the base for the Justice League." Luz said.

"Space? You mean, up there?" Amity asked in surprise, pointing to the sky. "Humans have achieved space travel?!"

"Yeah, the universe of a much bigger place than you think. And the Justice League is full of people like dad, heroes with super powers or super skills that help and protect Earth." Luz said with a smile.

"You know, it was always my dream to reach the stars." Amity said, "I wanted nothing more than to fly up there."

"Quick question, do you know a spell to breath in a place without oxygen?" Luz asked.

"Yeah, why?" Amity asked.

Luz looked around, noticing that no one is around since they're near the woods and everyone is probably still at the Covention. Luz quickly picked up Amity and flew upwards.

"Aaaah!" Amity screamed in surprise as she wrapped her arms around Luz!

"Sorry to spring this on you but could you use that spell now? Your dreams about to come true." Luz said with a calm smile.

Amity didn't reply as she looked surprised at how calm Luz was before casting the spell on both of them. Luz held in a chuckle, Amity didn't need to do the spell on her, she was half Alien, which meant she could survive space like her dad.

Luz continued to fly through the clouds until she broke the atmosphere of the planet, showing all of it to herself and Amity as the sun and stair shines in the background.

"So, what do you think?" Luz asked Amity. "Is it as great as you dreamed it would be?"

"Wow." Amity said as a shooting star passed above them, "This is incredible."

"Yeah, it's always amazing to see just how big your home really is from up here." Luz said, seeing the demon realm's planet was mostly boiling sea and other dead titans for land.

"Wait, there are other islands?" Amity asked.

"I... guess." Luz said, "That can be an adventure for later, I promised to walk you home and I intend to."

Luz flew back down to the Isles, landing right in front of Blight Manor.

"This is your house, right?" Luz asked, "I don't want to have to explain why I left a small crater into the lawn of someone you don't even know."

"Yeah, this is it. And don't worry, I could've covered it up with some construction and plant magic." Amity said as Luz put her down.

"Good to know. So, I guess I'll see you around. Hopefully in a better situation than a duel." Luz joked a bit.

"Yeah, me too." Amity said with a small smile.

"Maybe... we can hang out a little more, without something bad happening." Amity said, "I'll see you later."

"Yeah, see you, Amity." Luz said before taking to the air and flying back to the owl house.