ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 11

Imani dragged Marie around the mall a man trailing behind them holding their bags – they didn't know his current name and didn't really care; he was simply an accessory for the day

Sue it may sound bitchy but that's just the way the couple rolled. Entering tiffany & co Imani pranced over to the rings, Marie following closely behind. "I want two of that one, the Schlumberger sixteen stone ring in gold, one with tsavorites and one with rubies".

Marie raised an eyebrow at Imani who cheekily smiled at her as the attendant wrapped them up for the girls. Imani dragged Marie back out of the store heading to the fountain in the middle of the mall, a strangle thing to see but it was made of marble and exquisite especially with Marie in front of it so she really couldn't complain.

Gently pushing Marie to sit she grabbed the bag from their bag man pulling out the tsavorite ring and opening the box, picking up Marie's left hand she slid the ring onto her fourth finger watching as her loves face spilt into a huge grin.

"Really Imani? You mean it!!" Imani nodded her whole body practically rocking in excitement "once we finish this mission, I want to marry you Marie, mi Cielito" "Oh Tesoro, I can't wait!"

Marie reached for the bag swinging on Imani's arm pulling out the other ring box and sliding the ruby ring onto Imani's ring finger as the girl had done moments before.

Giggling the girls shared a kiss breaking apart when they heard a scoff behind them. Turning they look at their bag boy "I didn't realise you two where fucking, I wouldn't have stuck around if I knew I wasn't getting anything out of this."

Imani's eyes darkened as Marie rolled her eyes before putting on a sickly-sweet voice and walking towards him, "oh darling we're both bi and more than willing to have fun with a third" she whispered her fingers delicately tracing their way down his shirt watching with barley concealed disgust as he smirked.

Imani immediately picked up the memo and giggled walking behind him her hands also wandering over his body "there's a bathroom over there, why don't we have a bit of fun now? It's always fun when its risky" she whispered in his ear.

Grinning from ear to ear the boy walked towards the bathroom with the two girls flanking him giving each other looks of disgust. Upon entering the bathroom Marie checked it was empty as Imani locked the door, jamming it with a small pocketknife.

The boy dumped the bags in the corner of the room his eyes gliding up Imani's body as he licked his lips reaching out his hand caressing her face "This is going to be so fun" Imani let out a laugh, nothing innocent about it "oh it definitely is".

A sadistic smile made its was onto her face as the boy began to back up only to bump into Marie, freezing as he felt the barrel of a gun against his back.

"You're both fucking insane!" Imani rolled her eyes at him before reaching under her skirt and unstrapping the Kunai knife, she had strapped to her fishnet stockings. "Look isn't my Kunai knife pretty! It has butterflies engraved into it!"

Imani held the knife close to his eye, the point hovering close enough that if she moved it forward by a centimetre, he'd be without one. "Aww he's shaking like a leaf; you scared him to much Tesoro. Really you shouldn't play so much with your food."

Imani pouted at Marie "it makes it so much more enjoyable though". Marie just sighed and shook her head walking around from behind him and propping herself up on the bathroom's sink. "Now then, let's have a chat."

"What do you want from me!? I can't give you anything!" The boy all but shouted causing Imani to move her knee up into his crotch, hard. With a groan he was on the floor. "Oh, but you can, you have something we really want Mr Theodore Roberts".

Theodore stiffened "how do you know that name" Imani giggled swinging her knife around "mi Cielito is one of the smartest women in the world, it was a piece of cake for her". Marie waved her hand at Imani 

"Shush Tesoro, but yes it was easy. You see when a certain Dr Roberts kept sending the Blackbourne Toma team our way we thought it was the old guy. But who'd have thought he had a son – an estranged one who is wanted for gang activities, drug smuggling and oh being one of a Mr Jerry Smiths partners we realised it was you trying to get us off the trail in fear that we were after you."

"You fucking bitches" Theodore attempted to move towards Marie only to find a knife implanted into his shoulder crying out as it was harshly twisted "You really shouldn't have fucked with us" Imani swore at him "now shut the fuck up you pussy".

Once he stayed quiet Marie nodded "oh good you know how to behave like the dog you are, oh sorry ex-dog." His yes snapped back to her glaring as she now held her phone taping away at it completely disregarding him.

"Once we figured out there was a mole in the American Academy" "Fucking Americans" "Imani I'm American" "Not for long" Marie sighed twirling her ring happily "Anyway as I was saying once we figure out there was a mole it was far to easy to trace a connection to you – your hackers such and are sloppy by the way I found all this information using my phone it was that easy."

"The fact that your connected to Jerry Smith was just the cherry on top however, so whilst Imani was schmoozing him, I bugged you at the ball the other night and we simply kept track of you – we didn't bump into and flirt with you earlier for no reason."

"Now you have one option, tell us everything you know about Jerry and his operations" Theodore shook with rage "fuck no, also there's always two options and your both academy so I know neither of you will kill me because of all the rules did you already forget I was a part of it and know how it fucking works!"

Imani cackled behind him answering for Marie "You dumb cunt, you where part of the American Academy, we're apart of the Australian. Different rules – also they don't apply to people who don't exist so therefore we can do whatever and trust me when I say I always enjoy it."

Imani sighed leaning her elbow on his head "ever since the apocalypse I've just had this killing urge for fuckers like you and unlike my love I'm one to act on it. It's why we're the perfect match".

Theodore shook once more but this time from fear as he realised just how fucked he was as he watch Imani circle him with a predatory grin eyeing off all the best places to make him hurt whilst Marie just sat peacefully on the sink whilst telling Imani not to make to much of a mess.

He came to one conclusion that he really should have considered before getting involved, the girls in front of him had given up caring when their hearts where first ripped to shreds and now ... well they only lived for each other.

His shoulders sagged as he opened his mouth, telling them everything he knew knowing that after this the last thing he'd see was the faces of two devils disguised as angels.

┈┈┈┈․° ☠ °․┈┈┈┈