see....Who has come.........

Start from the beginning

Payal whispered: mamma, what is he asking .
She said: I will tell you later now stop talking , YN you too.
We quickly look down at our plates and start eating We listen to our father, he speaks to us : YN and payal After you guys have eaten your food, go to your room.

I said: papa, I just came and haven't eaten yet.
He chuckled and he said: Both of you take your plates to the room and eat there. Now we have to talk about something big. We nodded and I wonder what he will talk about that can't talk in front of us and I said: Didi, what is that important thing that he can't talk about in front of us?

She said: I don't know what's the matter, joon didn't even tell you Don't say anything, Papa will listen, quietly go upstairs to the room.
I said: okay, didi But I am very curious to know about it.
She said : You keep your curiosity a little less, mom will tell us later, now eat food. I was like hmm.

And after eating I go to the washroom I don't know, I feel like pooping after eating food heee.
And I was hearing a voice from outside, Payal was talking to someone. I heard anklets sound, which means she was talking to mom, I can't hear completely, I'm desperate to hear. Then after some time I came out of the bathroom, mom, she goes away and I ask my sister : didi, Mummy told you why those people had come? What did Mummy tell you? Tell me quickly.

I look at her face, her face is completely red.
She said: Be patient, I tell you everything now .
I said: hold on first, you Tell me why is your face turning so red, why are you blushing so much?
She put her hand on her face and she said: Because of what mom told me, my face has become completely red. You first heard it, what did mom tell me?
I said: tell me.

She said: You too are going to get the Prince Charming of your dreams.
I was shocked and I said: what, I'm going to meet Prince Charming. How , who is that , tell me the whole story?
She said: Mother , She told me that Mr Jeon,who had come to our house, They want to get us married with their boys.
Hearing that, my throat went dry and I couldn't even speak.

She shook me and she said: Say something and Papa has sealed our relationship with them.
I said: what, what rubbish , he haven't even asked me whether I want to marry him or not.
She said: YN, Last night I told my mom that I like joon very much, so mom fixed our relationship.

I said: You like joon, have you seen him
Jungkook He doesn't even say anything and he doesn't even smile. How will I live my whole life with him?
She said: YN Don't take tension, go and make him improve, make him speak and smile too, I am sure he will talk to you when You will become his wife, right?
I said: ohh really ,This also happens after marriage.

She said: People get healed after marriage, YN, Jungkook will also
He is a great businessman and he doesn't do anything wrong.When I was checking joon on Google late at night So I also searched about Jungkook, everything looks good to me and he is very handsome too, joon , he is so good then his younger brother must also be good.

I said: hmm ,Did Papa say yes to them?
She smiled and she said: yes, papa I told him yes and Look at Jungkook's photo, he is so handsome and I have heard that he keeps doing pulses etc., he has a good heart don't worry.