Thierry's the manager of the US Men's National Team

The last manager of the US Men's team was terrible and was fired after the US men's team barely got out of their group then they got knocked out of last year's Copa América tournament in the Quarter-Finals.

He was also an abusive piece of shit to his wife so fuck him.

Thierry's been the coach since August of last year and they haven't lost a game since which is good.

"We meet up for camp in 2 weeks." Thierry says.

Thanks to modern technology, Thierry is able to live in London with his family while keeping tabs on his players via video footage.

"So that means you'll be able to see my debut?" I hopefully ask.

"Hopefully." Thierry says.

"Whew." I say.

"Speaking of your debut." Thierry says.

"Oh right my contract." I say. "Oops."

Everyone chuckles then we follow Tobin to some room here in the training center.

Once we get to the room I'm signing my contract in, Tobin and I sit at the table my contract is on then I sign the contract and pose for pictures with Tobin.

After posing for pictures with Tobin, my family join us then we pose for more pictures.

When we finish with the pictures I hug my Mommy.

"Mommy?" I say.

"Yes princess?" My Mommy says as I look at her.

"I'm hungry

"I'm hungry." I say making my Mommy chuckle.

"We're getting food after this." Mommy says.

"Whew." I say then I look at Tobin. "Do I need to do anything else?"

"Uh I don't think so." Tobin says. "You already did all the photoshoot stuff, signed your contract, and did your medical stuff so I think you're good."

"Sweet." I say then I look at my Mom.