-*Friends*-

Ricky sat in a bar quietly with Brice, while the rest of the Easy men got up to who knows what. She was sitting in the corner, surveying the people around her.

Ricky liked to quietly people watch. It was something her and her father always did together. Every thought she had was still about him. Even though she didn't show it, she was still devestated that he was missing. Not many of the men knew, and she wanted to keep it like that for as long as possible.

"Hey, Ginger!" Ricky heard a voice call. She looked up to see Oliver and Judas.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna play darts? You too, Spades. Get your ass up here." Oliver said, grabbing the medic by the arm and dragging him towards the dart board. Ricky followed. Brice didn't even try to protest being dragged around anymore. He was used to it.

"Alright, so we doing teams?" Judas asked as he grabbed the darts.

"I call Ginger!" Oliver said instantly.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Judas said, rather annoyed.

Ricky laughed.

"Calm down, ladies." she said. "I'll go with Spades. You two idiots can go together."

Brice laughed quietly and stood next to Ricky.

"Alright, I'll go first." Oliver said, stepping up to the dart board.

He threw his first dart, which hit a seven. His second hit another seven, and his third hit a twelve.

"Hey, not bad." Ricky said, rather impressed.

Judas rolled his eyes and grabbed the darts from Oliver, lining up with the board.

Oliver threw his first dart, which missed the dart board entirely and hit the wall, making all three of the soldiers laugh.

"Hey, nice shot!" Ricky cackled. "What are you, Tab trying to score a girl he met five minutes ago?"

Brice laughed harder than Ricky had ever heard, and it made her smile. He was getting more comfortable talking and being social.

"Hey, hey, I heard that Levin!" they heard Floyd himself yell from across the bar.

Oliver was almost as red as a tomato, quickly throwing his next two shots, which actually hit the board this time.

"Well, I guess fifteen is the best I'll get with this guy." Judas grumbled, shoving Oliver's shoulder as he passed the darts to Brice.

"Forty one isn't that bad for the first go." Ricky said.

Brice stepped up to the board, lining his arm with the dart board in front of him.

"Who knew, the medic actually has a pretty good shot." Judas said impressed, Brice throwing his first dart and hitting the twelve.

His second hit the seventeen, and his third hit the three.

"Thirty two! You're great at this, good job." Ricky said, high fiving Brice as he passed her the darts.

Suddenly, three replacements came up to the four, glaring at the girl.

"Who let you in here anyways?" the tallest one sneered.

"Sink?" Ricky replied, confused.

The replacements laughed.

"What, did you sleep with him or something?" another one laughed.

Ricky just shook her head. Judas and Oliver were ready to pounce on the three, but Ricky still had something to say.

"Look man, you're what, eighteen, nineteen?" Ricky asked.