chapter twenty seven

Start from the beginning

Seeing this liela too, attached her leech like self to adrien. Burning in pure jealousy. The canteen was now, chanting 'ohhhh' , 'yeahhhhh' , 'get them gurl!' .

Adrien gritted his teeth.

"Looks like you are having fun while being a slut-

Before he could finish this sentence a punch landed on his face and he was thrown at the table behind him.

As he was about to stand up, Damian went and grabbed his shirt and started punching adrien mercilessly.

"WHO ARE YOU?! HUH?" Damain asked angrily. People in the canteen recorded the fight, some chanted 'fight fight fight!'

"I'VE BEEN LISTENING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME- NOT ANYMORE!"

"YOU CALLED MY BABY A SLUT!?" Damian said, while he kicked adrien, where sun doesn't shine.

Adrien was groaning in pain. His once handsome face was filled with cuts and bruises and red marks. Liela tried to fly away from the scene but the other girls in canteen slapped her and did not let her go away.

Marinette was breathing hard. She was in pure shock! She did want them to be beaten up but she did not want her boyfriend to get in trouble so, she made her way towards her boyfriend who was still mumbling something.

As she got closer she heard him, whispering to adrien who was apparently not conscious.

"She is MINE! And IF you call her a SLUT I will kill you! Not only that I will remove your existence! I will fucking kill your whole family!"

That was the moment when Marinette realised she needs to get Damain away from adrien this instant. She was behind Damain who was crouched down.

"Damian." But she got no response he was still mumbling.

She sighed she did not want to do this in front of everyone but, Damian was out of control.

"Darling~" to this Damian looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you gonna keep hitting him, let's go! I don't wanna be here anyways! Darling let's go." She held his hand which was bleeding and she made a mental note to get him medics.

As they went outside the canteen the whole canteen roared in claps and whistles indicating they were on there side.
As they went to more of an isolated place, Marinette sighed.

"Your hand is bleeding Damain- let's get some medications, it will get infected-

Before she could finish what she was saying, Damian kissed her lips. And she shuts up, and kissed him back. The kiss did not last long.

"You are mine baby. Only mine you love me? You said you love me. I love you. Never leave me. I love you, only you. That motherfuxker thinks he can say anything-

"It's fine baby. I will not leave you. I love you. And let's not talk about those bitches and get your hands bandaged. You are more precious than those shit eating asses."

As she said this, Damian received a small peck from her on his cheek.

"But we need to talk about your anger issues."

"I don't have-

"Trust me, you have."

"Okay."

•••

Hiyaaaa! So, I wasn't able to update because of exams and my birthday! But here is an update and I just want to tell you guys this story basically going to end with few chapter. I don't want to make a long ass book. Since this was my first project after an years break.

I will be giving out extra chapters, when needed and some filler chapters too!

I hope everyone reading this is liking the chapters!
I know I'm not the best at writing and need to learn more but Thankyou everyone for supporting me!

ps: i wanted to write, as in not on Wattpad but on some other platform. I tried different apps but I couldn't- actually I wasn't able to. For me I believe creating a reader audience is extremely hard. And here on Wattpad I already have a cute little family who wait for my updates⭐️

So yeah!

•••

charlessss
16/01/24