chapter seventeen

He sighed.

Looking at the clock, he kept on writing on his laptop and then as soon as the file was saved,  he quickly slammed the laptop and went downstairs to eat his dinner with his abnormal, obnoxious, intolerable family.

Yes, finally he was able to eat dinner because, for Damian it has been a difficult task since his university teachers thought 'giving out projects is an ideal way for them to study.'

He quickly went towards, Alfred in the kitchen. He wanted to be with Marinette, his darling.

As he opened his mouth-

"Okay, young master but please come before breakfast, tomorrow you have college." Damian nodded.

He sat on his chair, as others joined him.

"Good evening dami!" He heard the cheerful voice of his oldest brother Dick.

He nodded his head as a response. Quickly in some minutes father also joined them, with Tim beside him talking in his sleep walk.

As they all sat down, Alfred came in with a news.

"Today, young master will also be joining-for dinner." He went away as fast as he came.

Damian was nervous. It was because Jason had not said anything to anyone to the family about Mari baby. He was still waiting for the correct time to tell the whole family about his cutie girlfriend.

Jason came in and sat beside the only seat. Besides Damian. And he grumbled. It was going to be one heck of a dinner today.

•••

"-what about the funds?" Father asked Tim who was sipping his coffee.

"It's done you don't have to-

"No business talks on the table." Alfred came and shut down the mouths of the business men.

Dick laughed delightfully, loving the way Alfred made them shut their mouths.

"So, Jason what's the special occasion?"

"What do you mean?" He asked as he ate his food, more like gulped it down like he has never eaten in his life. Damian was disgusted.

"You never really come and have dinner so, you know." He replied while shrugging.

"Oh it's just that I missed Damian."

The table was now, quite. And then dick started laughing. Damain just groaned. Father cleared his throat. Tim was just sleeping.

"Anyways- I just wanted to tell you all, I will be going on a trip with of course, my lovely wifey." Richard said as he stuffed the pasta in his mouth.

"Where to?" Bruce asked. Taking quite interest.

"I will leave it to her, you know, Gor'i just wants to have some quality time with me and I don't want her feelings to be hurt anymore."

Father hummed and Jason was smirked.

"You know what will be unbelievable?"

They all looked at Jason and made a questionable face. It was just a think that Jason would say the most random things at the most random places and at the most random time.