Chapter 32:Talk

''so puppet what are you trying''Lolbit said leaning against the wall looking at him crossing her arms ''what ever do you mean''Puppet said giving a smug expression ''don't play dumb puppet the way you talk to him,the way you always ask him to visit,the first time we ever met you went straight to foxy''Lolbit said listing everything ''what way are you talking about i mean i was thinking of being a good friend ''puppet said knowing what exactly what she met ''stop that''Lolbit said''stop what acting like foxy's best friend''Puppet said ''you can't lie puppet! you know what i mean are you really sick or are you just trying to get foxy's attention''Lolbit said getting a little angry ''you know foxy could have died if it wasn't for me during that night with the fireworks but thanks to his good friend puppe-''Puppet said ''Shut up!''Lolbit yelled still trying to keep a low voice still ''if you really think i was taking away your boyfriend then how about  you spend time with him more and do more for him''Puppet said ''I haven't had the chance because you keep asking him to visit so how about you leave me and Foxy alone and then we'll be fine!''Lolbit said standing in a sign as she was going to snap ''Foxy's my friend and i'm his friend what will foxy think when you say i don't want him to visit anymore''Puppet said back ''Its better then you hitting on him all the time!''Lolbit said ''i never shown any signs of wanting to be with him all i've been doing is showing how much of a good friend i am''Puppet said ''Oh real-!''Lolbit is interuppted by foxy walking in the room''I'm back with the water''Foxy said ''Oh! is that fo-''Lolbit is about to ask if that was for her or him but stops when Foxy walked straight to Puppet handing him the water''Thank you ''Puppet said sipping the water ''hey i'm going to go home my mom texted me so yeah''Lolbit said lying ''oh ok well happy new years''Foxy said waving bye''happy new years''Lolbit said walking away walking out the house going home wipping her tears away ...

..

.