Chapter 19:meow

Something swims in the floods infront of puppet's home they get out the water and scurry towards the door scratching at the door ''Meow meow meow!''??? said ''Hm?''Foxy hears it and walks to the door he peaks through the window but still heard scratching ''what wrong?''Puppet said ''i hear something out there''Foxy said Lobit wasn't talking because she was hiding in the tent with headphones on Foxy peaks through the door not seeing anyone but then hears it ''Meow?''??? said Foxy looks down and sees a black and white cat that had a intresting stripe design on its fur along its front and back legs ''Oh poor little guy''Foxy gently picks up the soaked cat and closed the door ''oh a cat''puppet said getting up getting a towel they gently dried off the cat. The cat layed down on the couch and fell asleep foxy was just admiring the cat ''they're sooo cute''Foxy said ''yeah ''Puppet said gently petting the top of the cats head'' you know the fur pattern kind of reminds me of you''Foxy said puppet straighted up his back ''NO no he means just the design its simular to my outfit  puppet don't think because he called the cat cute means he met you''Puppet thought relaxing  'uh yeah''Puppet  said ''he doesn't look like he has a home''Foxy said looking for a collar but couldn't find one ''they're pretty small so i think their a kitten''Puppet said ''yeah hm do you have mil-oh wait nevermind''Foxy said remembering puppet's lactose intolerante and the milk he does have tased like it was spoiled ''i have water''Puppet said getting up and getting a curvy plate pouring water in it and placing it on the floor the cat stood up and jumped down and starting drinking the water ''aww so cute''Foxy said admiring the cat while Puppet was admiring Foxy's happiness..

...

..

.

Ok so short chapter but anyways if anyone can comment could you think of a name because i have no idea what i should put the name as.

You need a name before a story