Chapter 20:how will Foxy repay him

Foxy and Lobit went home when the rain cleared out Puppet took the cat to the vet and when it was told to not have a owner he decidded to get the cat as a  christmas gift he also bought cat supplies and now he is at his home wrapping the items the cat is sleeping on its bed.Puppet's sister walks in the room''hm? where did you get the cat from?"Puppet's sister said ''oh Foxy just found the cat in the rain and he seemed to really like it so''Puppet said puppet's sister pets the cat as it sleeps ''the cat looks a lot like you''Puppet's sister said ''we both have simular clothing designs tho so it looks like you as well''Puppet said''well it has green eyes as well so does it with your stripe pattern''Puppet's sister said ''well yeah i guess  but anyways foxy liked the cat so i decided to get it for him for christmas''Puppet said ''first it was Sam now the cat?''Puppet's sister said ''ok i just like him let me make that clear ''Puppet said ''yeah i know and am suprise Foxy hasn't figured that out but you do know Lolbit is his girlfriend still''Puppet's sister said ''i'll figure it out''Puppet said  putting the wrapped gifts under the tree ''ok? if you want you can get him a wedding ring''Puppet's sister said jokingly ''What! marrige?! hm well may-''Puppet said thinking ''that was a joke''Puppet's sister said ''oh''Puppet said ..

...

..

..

.