Chapter 27:figured out

to be more specific Springtrap went to his home to go make apple juice anyways Foxy,Puppet and the cat are sitting down at the couch the cat was on Foxy's lap and Puppet was sitting besides him ''So what should we do?''Foxy said looking at Puppet ''well uh-''Puppet was looking around puppet's sister waved to him ''hold on i think my sister needs me''Puppet said quickly getting up and walking away quickly ''hm? ''Foxy was slightly confused Foxy got up and sneaked over ''so what now ''Puppet's sister said ''I don't know i can't think of anything else we had three plans and only ice skating worked out''Puppet said ''three plans?''Foxy whispered to himself ''well what else ideas do you have''Puppet's sister said ''I don't know i was planning a movie but i still don't know what christmas movie he likes''Puppet said ''you could just do a guess''Puppet's sister said ''i don't want to seem like somoene that gives up easily infront of him I want to seem like a reliable friend to him somoene that he can go to when his upset or needs someone''Puppet said ''aww''Foxy said under his breath touched by his words ''ok then well uh how about you go talked to him for now''Puppet's sister said shrugging Foxy snuck back to the couch ''hn ok fine i want to show that i love him tho ''Puppet said  ''just talked to him for now''Puppet's sister said ''fine thank you by the way''Puppet said walking back to the couch sitting down besides Foxy ''so Foxy''Puppet said ''yeah''Foxy said ''so uh what do you want to talk about''Puppet said 'hm i don't know''Foxy said ''hm wanna watch a movie?''Puppet said turning on the tv  looking at the christmas movies ''nightmare before christmas or home alone''Foxy said ''pardon?''Puppet said ''those are my favorite christmas movies''Foxy said smiling Puppet turned red ''so uh you heard my conversation''Puppet said looking away rubbing his head ''heh yeah and don't forget this little guy''Foxy said scratching the back of the cats ear while Puppet was putting on nightmare before christmas since there was some romance in it they watch the movie for awhile and when they got to the scene where jack and Sally were kissing(sorry for spoilers >-<) he looked at Foxy ''So uh what did you hear and what do you think about my conversation with''Puppet said ''i heard enough and am happy you want to be a reliable friend''Foxy said smiling at him not knowing the last sentance puppet said ''oh ok thanks for  not thinking that am weird at all''puppet said a little disapointed that he didn't hear him say how he liked him ''but i do have a question''Foxy said''What is it?''Puppet said ''what were the other two plans?''Foxy said ''hmm oh well it was more three plans plus ice skating but as you can guess this little guy was the first''Puppet said petting the cat ''and the second was uh a ...i would rather not say''Puppet said since that will really point out that he loved him and he wasn't ready to confess his feelings ''hm ok? well do you want to watch home alone now?''Foxy said ''uh sure''Puppet said they started the movie half way through foxy feel asleep and lead on Puppet. Puppet's heart was beating quickly and his face was getting hot foxy hugged Puppet putting his head on his chest  Puppet wrapped his arm around foxy and just looked at him the cat was sleeping in between their arm puppet's sister wled back giving him a thumbs up and walking to her room after when the movie was over Puppet turned off the tv and lated down on the couch withfoxyhe placed him down and walked away he walked back with a blanket and warapped around them and layed back down puppet,Foxy and the cat went to sleep..

..

..