Gemini x Animatronic Reader

--When you first met them--

[Reader POV]
You aren't well known in the megaplex and liking it that way, but observing others everytime you pass by some place is something you do often. Doing this has gotten you seen by most, but you quickly explain that you weren't trying to cause trouble and simply observing others in attempt to decide whether you want to be friends with someone, normally works well.

However recently, you've seen a couple new people around. You don't know much about them, but you're curious about them, so you go over to one of them.

"H-hello. I'm Y/N" you're nervous while speaking to this strange being.

Looking at you, they respond "Hello. Hi. I'm Pollux. It's nice to meet you, Y/N"

Pollux is very hyper, you're taken aback by how hyper they are. "... Um..... May I ask what you are?"

"What do you think I am?" Pollux asks you, wanting you to play a guessing game.

"...... I don't know..." You genuinely don't know.

Pollux seems a little upset you didn't try to guess. "I'll give you a hint:Space"

You think for a bit. You then give Pollux a look of confusion as you recognize the name "...... Are you.. a star?"

They nod "Yep"

"How?" You ask with the same confusion that's showing on your face, in your voice.

Pollux tilts their head a bit, confused as to what you mean, but answers in their own way "I just am"

You just stand there, trying to make sense as to how there's a star standing in front of you.

Castor teleports to Pollux, wanting to speak to them, but Pollux is trying to snap you back to reality. Castor's confused "What's going on?"

Pollux stops and turns to look at Castor "I don't know. They've been like this for a while"

--Present(1½ years later)--

You try to find Pollux and Castor, calling for Pollux and waiting for a couple minutes, before calling for them again. After some time of trying that, you sigh and just go outside. You had wanted to speak with Pollux and ask some questions.

You sit next to the entrance and start to daydream.

After what feels like hours, but is actually only a few minutes, a hand waves in front of your face, causing you to snap back to reality. You look at whoever did so: it's Pollux.

They smile at you, causing you to blush.

Pollux notices and chuckles, having known since you started catching feelings for them and Castor, since they know the signs to look for.

They haven't said anything, because they enjoy seeing your reactions, and weren't sure if they'd be allowed to be more than friends with anyone. They've asked the other astral signs and found out they can.

"I heard you calling for me, is something wrong?" Pollux asks worriedly

You shake your head no "I just wanted to speak to you. If you're busy, I can wait"

"Don't worry about it. I was with Castor and Lunar, but I can talk to you for a bit" Pollux sits in front of you and puts their hands in yours.

You stutter to try to get the words out, but are stopped once they realize what you're about to say. "Castor and I love you too"

Your still stuttering while saying "How did you know?"

Pollux chuckles "I've been all over the galaxy, i've seen the signs in others"

Castor teleports to Pollux, sees you, then merges with Pollux. Gemini gently lifts your head up, so you're looking in their eyes, then asks "May we kiss you?" To which you nod.

Gemini kisses you, which you return.