Ghost Lunar

Suggested by @Cheda_cat
_____________________________________________

Everything was dark for a while, but now, I know why. Eclipse killed me. It's been a few days since then and I'm now used to my situation, but am still pissed at Eclipse.

Maybe I should have some fun. Maybe scare Sun and Moon a bit.

With that decided, I go to Sun and hang around him for a bit, picking things up every now and then. Sun acts how I thought he would, scared and goes to Moon.

Moon doesn't believe Sun.. at first, but I start to scare Moon after a few weeks.

Moon had the computer scan for the cause of all the paranormal shit that I've been doing, after a few times, so I stopped and left the daycare.

I think of where to go.... 'Maybe Gator Golf' I think and then nod to myself before making my way there.

'What should I do to scare Monty? Maybe play some Golf and some other things that I can come up with later'

Goes into Gator Golf and looks for Monty.

[Monty POV]
Picks up a piece of trash that someone failed to throw away. When I stand up, I see..... "Lunar?"

[Lunar POV]
Stops and looks over at Monty "... Monty, you can see me?" I say with some shock in my voice.

[Monty POV]
"....... Ya"

[Reader POV]
Lunar slowly floats over to Monty and then lowers himself enough to be able to put his feet down, so he's standing.

Monty and Lunar stand there, staring at eachother for a long moment, before Monty hugs Lunar. They're both surprised that they can hug at all, but Lunar returns the hug either way, Just happy that he's not alone in this, that someone can see and hear him.

[Lunar POV]
"I was scared, Monty. It hurt and then was dark. I'm glad it's not anymore and you're still here for me"

[Monty POV]
"I'm glad you're here too, Lunar. You have no idea how much I missed you. You're my best friend and I would kill for you"

[Lunar POV]
"....Speaking of killing... I've wanted to kill Eclipse since he killed me"

[Monty POV]
"I can help you with that... and be your interpreter, so the others know you'restill around."

[Lunar POV]
"Thank you, Monty"

[Monty POV]
"You're welcome, Kid"
_____________________________________________

Monty can see Lunar, because they're bffs and also Monty was the last person Lunar saw before dying.

My opinion:Lunar is a neurodiverent adult. (Fight me if you want, but my opinion is my opinion)