Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)

Start from the beginning

"Now, is there anything you want for lunch?" She took a deep breath ready to scream out that she wanted pizza, but then pouted as her daddy then added. "And no we are not ordering pizza."

"Then I want tenders," she said, glad that she had gone to the store and gotten some for herself. A horrible thought filled her mind as she tried to beat him to the freezer as sitting in front of the bag was something that big Belle very much liked eating. However for little Belle her mortal enemy (beside bathtime, naptime, and bedtime) was sitting beside the bag as she had no other place for it to go.

Frozen broccoli!

That was how 45 minutes later she found herself sitting at the kitchen tablet, her five tenders already gone in her belly as she pushed around the four pieces of broccoli her daddy had also placed on her plate. "I don't wanna-" She whined softly.

"Babygirl," her daddy began carefully. "I know you can eat those four pieces of broccoli, I even give you a side of ranch to add with them."

"I am full," she attempted for the 4th time already.

"I know you are not," he responded as he stood up from the table and took his dishes and her sippy cup with him. "And you are not getting more juice until you finish at least one piece of broccoli, and you are not leaving the table until you finish at least three pieces."

"I don't wanna, and I want more juice!" She said, pounding one of her tiny fists on the table. "Don't wanna, don't wanna, don't wanna!"

"What did you say?" Her daddy said, looking over his shoulder at her as placed a few things into the dishwasher. "You want daddy to bend you over his knee and spank your little tushy for not using your inside voice and disobeying?" Belle quickly planted her hands over her mouth and shook her head as quickly as she could, making her new pony tails flip around like whips. "Then I suggest you keep your voice down and eat that broccoli."

Belle let out a small cry as she planted her head on the cold table choosing to go back to playing with the last view pieces of her lunch rather than eat it. However an idea came to her little mind that just might work. Once her daddy's back was turned she quickly tucked the bottom of her pajama shirt into her pants and then slipped those four horrid pieces of broccoli into her shirt. And once he had finished washing and putting the dishes they had made during breakfast and this small lunch into the dishwasher. "I finished," she said cheerfully, holding up her empty plate. "Can I go play now?" She knew she had at least an hour before she took a small nap at one o'clock. Her daddy looked at her empty plate and then looked at the small dish that still held the rance she had not touched for her broccoli. "C-Can I go play now?" She couldn't hide the nervousness from her voice if she tried.

Her daddy walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her. "Where did you hide them?"

"Hide what."

The dark skinned boy raised an eyebrow at her and that gentle face turned stern with every passing moment. "One chance to tell me the truth." He said. "Where did you hide them?"

"I didn't hide anything?" She said not able to look him into deep brown eyes. "C-Can I go now?"

If she had been looking at her daddy, she would have seen his eyes come to rest on the noticeable four lumps in her pajama top. He raised an eyebrow as he quickly untucked her shirt, sending four large pieces of broccoli onto the ground. "H-How did those get there?" She asked nervously.

"So what was the plan if I didn't notice this, little one?" Alphonso said firmly. "Were you gonna not only lie to daddy, but also than throw away food behind my back?" Not wanting to risk being in any more trouble for fibbing. She slowly nodded her head. "Well it looks like someone is gonna get her little butt spanked before nap time." Belle bite the bottom of her lip as her daddy help her hop off her high chair and planted a very hard loud smack to her backside. "Go stand in the corner and I will be right there in a few minutes, I expect a good answer for why daddy is gonna be spanking you."