“I can’t…I…how…I’m” My voice came out in awful sobs until finally Blaze’s strong arms lifted me off the ground. I didn’t pay attention to where we were going all I knew was that my body hurt. Not long after he set me down on his bed, shut the door, and wrapped me in his arms.

                “Where else, where does it hurt Mia? You have to show me.” My hands shook as I tried to pull up my shirt. When the sleeve of my shirt was high enough to see the bloody mark, Blaze let out a loud phrase of cuss words.

                “God Mia it looks I mean it looks fine. Let me go get stuff to clean it, you just call down.” I tried to slow down my heavy breathing and the loud sobs coming out of my mouth. He was only gone for a moment but it felt like I was alone forever. “Here this might be cold.” Sure enough, it was freezing cold water. I focused on Blaze. His eyes were soft and caring as his hands tried to clean off the dark areas on my stomach.

                “You’re good at this.”

                “Thanks I wanted to be a doctor till my dad ruined my dream. I’m sorry to say but I think that shirts a goner.” Carefully he taped gauze around my arm before pulling out one of his shirts for me to change into.

Annie's POV

"What movie do you want to watch sweetie?" 

"Sweetie?" 

"Well you look like the sweetie type but babe is fine with me. You know you're cute when you blush. Here come lay with me." He seriously wants me to lay on the bed with him?

"How about a scary movie? I know it sounds ridiculous but I've never seen a R-rated movie." 

"Oh, so you're an R virgin huh? Lucky me, I get to pop your cherry." Awkwardness filled the room as I stared at him shocked. "Sorry I guess that wasn't funny. I didn't think about it." 

"No it was it's just I kind of am a virgin..." I couldn't look him in the eye after I said that. I didn't want to see his expression and I was embarrassed.  

"Hey it's ok. Tell the truth I've never had a girlfriend before." His hand lifted up my chin.  

"Oh...the movie's starting." Kevin's arms wrapped around my waist and quickly pulled me down on top of him. Giggling I rolled off him and snuggled up against him. 

"You know I haven't done this before, it's nice, I like it." Turning to look him in the eye my lips met his. The gentle feel of his lips fitting with mine was amazing.

The movie was awful! Half way into it and I was hiding my face in Kevin's chest, not even facing the TV. It was so scary.  

"Babe the scary parts over..." his hand gentle ran over my hair pulling me closer towards him. 

"I'm sleepy."  

"Well come on then." Before I could ask what he meant, I heard the TV click off and his strong arms lifting me up. 

"What are you do...?" My eyes wouldn't stay open even if I tried. 

"Shhh Ann relax, I'm carrying you to bed. Close your eyes sweetie." I did what he told me to do and before I knew it he was placing me under the covers and climbing in next to me. His hands soon traveled under my shirt and began pulling it up. 

"What are you doing Kev?" My voice was barely above a whisper and I was surprised he heard me.

"You can't sleep in that outfit. Here put on one of my shirts." My arms fell limply at my sides and he changed my clothes and stripped out of his clothes into sleeping shorts and crawled back in next to me. I quickly snuggled close to him and laid my head on his chest. 

"I like your chest and arms...they're strong. You're cute." My mind went blank after that as I fell into a deep sleep.